Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the recap Rodders @Rodney2208 ๐Ÿ‘

I take a break to watch Gogglebox and I miss a GB reappearance? This thread is off the scale today. I LOVE IT.

and we have game day tomorrow๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Here we go. I donโ€™t know why they made green bush or butternips reference in their reply to my WOW unless it was reference to them being on a Mase rave page but not a Mase fan ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
To be fair it would be hilarious if it was Tink and he was stopping by to announce he prefers Declan to Mase

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here we go. I donโ€™t know why they made green bush or butternips reference in their reply to my WOW unless it was reference to them being on a Mase rave page but not a Mase fan ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Reference Mason as Daddy as well. Greenbush called Mason Daddy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Right FBC, I need to attempt to calm down and get some sleep! Not hopeful as my head is spinning ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

Just saying Kyle, if it is you, Iโ€™m here ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‰

Night all, itโ€™s been a blast!! ๐Ÿ’™

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think if it was tink he would have stayed a little longer on his thread absorbing all the love we give him over there instead of just popping out to say that the lollipop was just candy ๐Ÿง

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was green bush on the chilly bus? Would he have been passionate enough to defend chillyโ€™s honour about possible drug taking incase it ruined his career? ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.