Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just cracked the trazadone so will see what tonight brings… all it’s brought me so far is dreams about my exes and Yvonne Atkins 😂

Talia this ones for you…

F3D053A6-A4FF-47D5-87DE-7427D4159B18.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s was when they were saying that they preferred spicy to Mase and I was the first to react with a WOW and I then responded with that I appreciate spicy love but Mase was number 1
Weird way to respond if it’s anyone of interest

I think GB is zazamagic 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I cant believe i missed all this 😭😭 never caught up with 40 pages so fast!! Cant believe zazamagic just vanished without at least giving some actual tea 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This whole saga has twisted my melon! I'm off to bed, see you for more mayhem tomorrow 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know, I’ve just gone back and I can’t see what it related too! I thought it was about picking Spicey over Mase, but that’s not there and The previous comments from @Bumblebee81 were honeycombe and licking related 😂
A couple of his messages weren’t direct quote replied. He/she/them will have had to have physically typed in the username? They did it on the chilly thread too with Chani and the lollipops. Does that mean they don’t know how to use tattle maybe????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know, I’ve just gone back and I can’t see what it related too! I thought it was about picking Spicey over Mase, but that’s not there and The previous comments from @Bumblebee81 were honeycombe and licking related 😂
It’s was literally random comment where he said something like ‘unpopular opinion but I prefer spicy to Mase, hi everyone’ or something that that in the middle of my Mase licking the yogurt pot fantasy. It literally threw me as it was their first post and very random

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just seen Spicey was playing darts this eve with MVG does that take him off the possibles list? @irishgal2013
It’s was literally random comment where he said something like ‘unpopular opinion but I prefer spicy to Mase, hi everyone’ or something that that in the middle of my Mase licking the yogurt pot fantasy. It literally threw me as it was their first post and very random
Ah my bad! ❤ missed that in all the dramz! 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t even know who to vote for. In fact I don’t know bloody anything my head is like scrambled egg. Am I magic? Who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.