Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll bring some road trip snacks! Get your requests in now @zazamagic is paying the bill so we could even go M&S or Waitrose
Yes!
There’s a huge M&S foodhall near me, we can stop there first and then fill the tank up with PREMIUM diesel, the good stuff 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we going to get copies of the NDA's this week so we can get them checked before we sign and is he paying the solicitors fees?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I see I picked the wrong time for a (late) afternoon nap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We might have to hire a mini bus? How many seats are in a Tesla? Maybe between green bush, the car salesman and @zazamagic we can hire one and travel in style
@zazamagic would you be willing to upgrade my range from a 5seater to the 7seater so I can fit more of us in? 🤔

Or would you prefer for us to fly down ? ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is all vital information that needs to be given! I’ll give @MrsGrealish a lift and any other southern belles 🤣🤣🤣 I want fuel paid for though and the cost of any beauty treatments and outfits purchased 🤣🤣
Not sure there’s enough Beauty treatments to sort me out. I’d need to lose 20lbs, 20 years, liposuction, boob job, Botox in the space of a week! But I’m North Essex so can you pick me up and I’ll bring myself a large paper bag to stick over my head 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just checked, I'll need visa. You think zaza can help expedite the process?

What should I choose? There isn't WYLD night out?
Screenshot_20211120-211919_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.