Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all vital information that needs to be given! I’ll give @MrsGrealish a lift and any other southern belles 🤣🤣🤣 I want fuel paid for though and the cost of any beauty treatments and outfits purchased 🤣🤣
I’m in Kent if you can nip round and get me? I’ll definitely keep the receipt for my arse waxing! 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you want to get to Mount, then its me first, take it or leave it, same goes for all of you
Hey @zazamagic , sorry I missed you earlier. Just like you're busy boy, I too am a busy girl. Are you saying that Mase is that bad a getting girls that he has to have your sloppy seconds? 👀 Go on, you can tell me, I won't tell anyone. I'm not an instahoe so I can be discreet. I know when to keep my mouth shut apart from when it needs to be wide open ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.