Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure about this group bath situation you know, I don’t want to be bumping bits with you lot…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m done. FFS Arsenal (I’d still do Arteta over any of the team tho)

So my ex (thankfully not the evil one) decided to turn up in the pub with ‘the boys’ I used to hang around with 15 years ago. Taxi home has been cancelled and I’m slightly nervous how the night will end…

I’ve had 4 pints 🍻

Also I’m starting to think our new BFF is trolling us! And I’m in bloody Dubai next Saturday so if you all go to WYLD without me I’m never speaking to you again! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure about this group bath situation you know, I don’t want to be bumping bits with you lot…
Reminds me of American Pie when Stifler says he'll kiss anyone if he gets to have sex with the lesbians 🤣
I'll grab every girl's ass in this room! I'll caress it even! I'll even shave some ass if you need it 🤣 I'm sure none of you need your asses shaving but I'll do it if it gets me a go on Mason!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reminds me of American Pie when Stifler says he'll kiss anyone if he gets to have sex with the lesbians 🤣
I'll grab every girl's ass in this room! I'll caress it even! I'll even shave some ass if you need it 🤣 I'm sure none of you need your asses shaving but I'll do it if it gets me a go on Mason!

There is no ass shaving required here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I’ve just booked an appointment to have my arse waxed ready for next weekend so no shaving needing here… 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean I’d go for it if it meant Mason being inside my vagina too 🤷‍♀️ (not sexualising though)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m intrigued at how we are all getting to wherever it is we are meeting? Like do we need to book hotel rooms? Do we get expenses paid for?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m assuming he had to leave this evening to sort the arrangements. All will be revealed tomorrow, just be patient will you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.