Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got heart burn again and I can’t decide what to wear for the game tomorrow (no cookie monster outfits like tallia)

@zazamagic come back and cheer me up, can you get any of the city boys to come see me tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I thought we were Chelsea Sluts not Arsenal! Sorry, but I refuse to become one! I'll support you tho (more Mase for me)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, wtf just happened? I feel like I’ve just been caught up in a tornado

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got heart burn again and I can’t decide what to wear for the game tomorrow (no cookie monster outfits like tallia)

@zazamagic come back and cheer me up, can you get any of the city boys to come see me tomorrow?
How’s the sign coming along? 😉 🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alright im going to be busy for a while, people to see and places to be. Have a great night girls, and don't get into too much trouble x
tit missed it all! SO.......question, Do you like a hot cougar who know what she likes and is an amazing duck, suck and cook?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm a Bayer slut ✌ feel free to join my gang.
During the Euros I felt slightly attracted to Schick. I think it was a consequence of the pain that Spain put me through in every match, but it happened 🙈🙈

Don't know many more of your players, don't like little Phil, but you know... if they are hot count me in (I need to learn German one way or another)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So just re read the last hour and I noticed that they liked this post from @jdub ! They think Christian is a snack! 😳🤣
C210A153-1B2C-44A5-ABD3-EA562304298A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
During the Euros I felt slightly attracted to Schick. I think it was a consequence of the pain that Spain put me through in every match, but it happened 🙈🙈

Don't know many more of your players, don't like little Phil, but you know... if they are hot count me in (I need to learn German one way or another)
I LOVE Patrick ❤ ❤ and he's so nice!
You're going to need to watch a match and see if someone catches your attention 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Who says ‘my love’ and ‘sweet cheeks’????

What do you think of the possibility of NPB being butternips?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I need to know what Klopp said, Arteta was ready to punch him.

Also, ffs Arsenal, you only have a job today 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The boys trying to work out who’s setting them up for their dates next Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.