Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I’m done she’s doing my head in now
View attachment 867106

That’s literally what I said. Apparently she’s asked her and Jaz said yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
does that mean we can ask Jas stuff about Mase and she will answer, just like that? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Will she tell us what he smells like? What his drink of choice is most importantly, why doesn’t he have the password?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah I’m done she’s doing my head in now
View attachment 867106

That’s literally what I said. Apparently she’s asked her and Jaz said yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Morning All! 👋🏻
Does she have receipts for this convo?! 😝
Can you even imagine “sorry Gaf can’t play this game because I broke up with my imaginary GF” oh to live inside one of these teens heads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning All! 👋🏻
Does she have receipts for this convo?! 😝
Can you even imagine “sorry Gaf can’t play this game because I broke up with my imaginary GF” oh to live inside one of these teens heads 😂
Might dump Mr TT if it will get me a few days off work!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
does that mean we can ask Jas stuff about Mase and she will answer, just like that? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Will she tell us what he smells like? What his drink of choice is most importantly, why doesn’t he have the password?
I’m not sure she’ll have the answer to ‘how big is his cock’ but if you wanna try we will let you ask 😉

• Haha
Right so the dream……
We were all on a FBC holiday to somewhere (I have no idea where but it was hot, beachy and bikinis all round!) and drinking various cocktails in a bar by the beach. All of a sudden the camping crew turns up. They immediately recognise us and start to buy us drinks and we all get chatting about camping, uno etc etc.
Deccers pipes up that they’ve hired a boat and would we like to go on it. We all of course say yes and we go with them to this super yacht which was amazing!
More drink is flowing and things get a bit chaotic. @PunkRocker kept shouting iceberg and pretending she was Rose from the titanic. Dickboy didn’t look too pleased he was Jack to be fair (just make sure you give him enough space Punkie on the door 🤣)
No one had any Uno cards which was a shame but the boys decided it would be “fun” to jump off the side of the boat.
A lot of us were like nah no way but they eventually persuaded us. @Scuffed and Kyle jumped together holding hands which was sweet.
@nellyloz123 jumped off and ended up losing her bikini too much to everyone’s amusement 🤣🤣🤣
I was on the side when Nathan pushed me off into the sea. Little bastard. Damn him and his beautiful arms. Mason did come and rescue me though which was very nice 😊
@MrsGrealish was too busy telling Jack off for logging into Raya while she was around.
@irishgal2013 had a diving ability that Tom Daley would be proud of! She did land on Little Phil who needed attention afterwards 🤣
@Chani10 refused to jump in with Kai as her hair would get wet 🤣🤣🤣
@jflurker93 and Luke were arguing over how best to jump so ended up not jumping in whatsoever and went back to the bar.
Everyone else seemed to be fine with jumping in.
We got back inside the boat and played the Never have I ever drinking game. Shocking that Punkie was the winner of that one 🤣😱🤣🤣🤣
Many of us were sick overboard and @Eden246 wad the worst. She was sick on a poor man swimming as soon as we left the harbour 🤣🤣🤣
@Geraldine.20.jobs was obviously all over Chilly and wanted to have sex in the sea but Chilly said no it was dangerous 🤣
We returned back to the harbour, docked the boat and then the boys said they would take us out for dinner. We all got changed into something glam. Had a nice meal out. @GGina had Reece feeding her which was extremely erotic for a restaurant 🤣🤣
@Tabbytiger told the boys she was branching out of singing into the fashion world as the FBC jackets she created were amazing 🤣🤣
Then we all retired to the boys rooms for a “nightcap” @Isanythingrealanymore was ahem “screaming” down the corridor. It was like a fox had escaped into the hotel 🤣 @Suder34 wasnt best pleased 🤣 @kria also came out her room and told her to pipe down 🤣
My night was great until little Nath appeared halfway through and asked if he could join in 🤣🤣
That’s it in a nutshell. I’m sure more happened but I’ve forgotten as I’ve had such a flap this morning! Hope this has brightened up everyone’s Monday ❤

I'm sure there's things a lot more dangerous than having sex in the sea. Maybe he thought Mase the Great White was going to bite us

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know about anybody else but I really want to know their views on shwanking too

I could just eat a KFC now. Its far too cold to go out and get one though
Geraldine I am concerned the Shwanking question may be too far for Jas 🤣🤣 It would just open up a whole can of worms and we would end up blacklisted for being too hardcore 🤣🤣

• Haha
Jas seems like the type of sister that would politely tell you to mind your own business…

So she was at the match…look at the comments apparently she got ben’s shirt…from all the way up there hun?
I swear she was the one pretending she was JG’s sister

• Haha
I saw these the other day and thought of buying us all some and parking our arses under Mason’s Christmas tree 🤣🤣
30F7CD9D-1F1C-4919-A9EA-018059C2C650.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw these the other day and thought of buying us all some and parking our arses under Mason’s Christmas tree 🤣🤣
View attachment 867244
That's the kind of thing I would wear on Christmas to annoy everyone 🙈 😂

Also, speaking of gravy, I think of this thread whenever I watch A League of their own and they give Flintoff gravy and he drinks the whole thing. I...:sick: I wouldn't be able to do that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Mia? Who the duck is Mia? In the words of the GC “TALKING tit” like his sister would put that on her story (and even if she did our resident FBI would’ve seen it🙄) maybe they’re confused by mason being M.I.A not being with Mia 😂👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.