Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really should go to sleep I've got a super busy day at work tomorrow and then an interview straight after 😭 will probably have a nightmare about a double-willy Mason with botox lips and eyeliner now though 🤣
Good luck in your interview! I’m sure you will smash it and not think about double Willies and eyeliner 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really should go to sleep I've got a super busy day at work tomorrow and then an interview straight after 😭 will probably have a nightmare about a double-willy Mason with botox lips and eyeliner now though 🤣
Good vibes and luck for the interview. You'll smash it ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Night night all. I always say I’m gonna to try and go to bed before midnight on a school night but who am I kidding?! Hope you all have sexy dreams and I’m already excited for the return of Tramadol dreams ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Morning all!
Happy Monday. Here’s to a much better week!
My dreams were shocking. I meet Mason at a lady Gaga concert and got a pic with him. That’s it. 😳😞. My next was meeting chilly at university and he had loads of highlighters for his work and had a house phone in his accommodation. I don’t know either 🤣🤣😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Morning all!
My dreams were shocking. I meet Mason at a lady Gaga concert and got a pic with him. That’s it. 😳😞. My next was meeting chilly at university and he had loads of highlighters for his work and had a house phone in his accommodation. I don’t know either 🤣🤣😳😳
Chilly and his highlighters

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning everyone!!
Good luck today, @GGina ♥

My day will consist of waiting for the people who will collect my stuff to take it to Germany and obsessing over making sure everything I needed to do is done. It's done. I'll obsess anyway 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dreamt that Mason had twins and I was his childminder… never saw the mother of the twins 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy Mount me Monday! 💙💙 I’m spending my day ordering Mr E around and treating myself to a red cup hot chocolate from Starbucks. Just call me a wag already. Have a good one everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I dreamt that Mason had twins and I was his childminder… never saw the mother of the twins 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
Oh, I didn't appear in your dreams?;)

I had very embarrassing morning. I accidentally parked too close to another car and struggled to get out, but somehow succeeded. Then, because the two cars were really close I couldn't pass between the car windows. I tried and tried, but couldn't and had to get back in the car and park again.
I'm 99% sure there isn't any cameras in the office parking lot, but I'm not so sure If any people saw me.
I just know, after I parked the second time I run to the office with my head down, and won't get out till it's time to leave.

@Chani10 How was your weekend?

Have a great day FBC! Hopefully we will get something from Daddy today! ❤

• Heart
i dreamed that mason introduced me to his family, and the niece HATED ME and cried when i wanted to touch her 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Morning all!
You just wait until you hear my dream 😱😱😱 Morning everyone! Happy Mount me Monday! I’ve got to entertain a gas engineer this morning 😫😫 Will fill you in on dream details once he’s fucked off. It’s featuring a party yacht 🤣

• Haha
You just wait until you hear my dream 😱😱😱 Morning everyone! Happy Mount me Monday! I’ve got to entertain a gas engineer this morning 😫😫 Will fill you in on dream details once he’s fucked off. It’s featuring a party yacht 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning FBC 💙 No dreams for me, unfortunately - could have done with a nice bit of filth to start my day right! WFH today and no meetings so still currently sat in my PJs drinking coffee. It’s grey and miserable here and I really just want to put my Christmas tree up!

@keylimepie I’m intrigued although I don’t have the best sea legs so I’m hoping I stayed on dry (wet) land with my man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh, I didn't appear in your dreams?;)

I had very embarrassing morning. I accidentally parked too close to another car and struggled to get out, but somehow succeeded. Then, because the two cars were really close I couldn't pass between the car windows. I tried and tried, but couldn't and had to get back in the car and park again.
I'm 99% sure there isn't any cameras in the office parking lot, but I'm not so sure If any people saw me.
I just know, after I parked the second time I run to the office with my head down, and won't get out till it's time to leave.

@Chani10 How was your weekend?

Have a great day FBC! Hopefully we will get something from Daddy today! ❤
It was great, thanks ♥
This week is going to be great as well and I'm ✨ manifesting✨ that it'll be great for everyone else. Some content might help, Masey.
I'm just dreading driving for 9 hours tomorrow 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Entertaining the gas engineer hey? 😉 Bring on the dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.