Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear you although I’d rather duck Kane than Madders.

I’d definitely marry Kyle as we’d have sex every day, twice a day, and he’d proper make me chuckle. And we’d have sex.

I’d duck Kane, no climax, just like regular sex (sorry Mr Scuffed, it’s a joke).

I’d kill Madders as, well it’s obvious really.
And you’d be doing the world a favour… 🤣

I’m not playing this game because the thought of marrying or shagging any of them makes me feel a bit ill… 🤢 Would definitely kill Madders though, obvs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning FBC 💙 Quickly popping on to say I had an amazing dream about me and Stones. We were running some family sports event together (which is laughable if you know me irl) and we ended up sneaking off and doing it in one of the side rooms. There was lots of lovely snogging 🥰 Down side was when we came out and tried to get back we had somehow crossed in to another country and didn’t have our passports to get back. My old admin assistant from years back came to vouch for us, although how she knew John I’m not sure 🤔Feeling slightly guilty that I’m cheating on my man with his BFF but I’ll get over it 😉
I'm sure Kyle will forgive you. I had a dream about Gareth Southgate 😂 non sexual though. He was a Hermes delivery driver and threw my parcel at the window and broke it and I just kept shouting 'Mason would never' at him. Pretty boring really, although it did then jump to me catching my mum trying to shove a donkey into my shed because it was a surprise Christmas present for the kids

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Regular sex 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kane wouldn’t even be able to get it inside me, my hole would have sewn itself up!

Madders Id have a go on just once to see what it’s all about…. probably vile but I have to admit i’ve been with worse!
There’s something about Madders that I just can’t bring myself to….you know, I just can’t 🙈

I'm sure Kyle will forgive you. I had a dream about Gareth Southgate 😂 non sexual though. He was a Hermes delivery driver and threw my parcel at the window and broke it and I just kept shouting 'Mason would never' at him. Pretty boring really, although it did then jump me catching my mum trying to shove a donkey into my shed because it was a surprise Christmas present for the kids
Donkeys are for life not just for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hear you although I’d rather duck Kane than Madders.

I’d definitely marry Kyle as we’d have sex every day, twice a day, and he’d proper make me chuckle. And we’d have sex.

I’d duck Kane, no climax, just like regular sex (sorry Mr Scuffed, it’s a joke).

I’d kill Madders as, well it’s obvious really.
I'd marry Kane, because he looks reliable. He would take the bins out and mow the lawn.

I'd duck Kyle because he looks pure filth, although I've still not forgiven him for denying being my baby daddy in my dream.

I'd have to kill Madders because if I fucked or married him it might ruin any chance I had with my Benjamin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d rather be alone and never have sex again! But if I was pushed
Shag - snail 🤢 just not look at him, I think he’d do the job pretty good!
Marry - Kane, he’d worship me like he does his Kate but we could have a sexless marriage, it would be fine!
Kill- madders - nothing of his will ever go anywhere near anything of mine 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d rather be alone and never have sex again! But if I was pushed
Shag - snail 🤢 just not look at him, I think he’d do the job pretty good!
Marry - Kane, he’d worship me like he does his Kate but we could have a sexless marriage, it would be fine!
Kill- madders - nothing of his will ever go anywhere near anything of mine 🤮
Kane is perfect husband material if you're happy with a sexless marriage

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please can someone post the 🐌 tongue video!?
All this 🐌 talk, had me intrigued.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If you hear about a crazy Essex woman going on a rampage and killing the IT guy, dont be alarmed, it's just me.

:mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please can someone post the 🐌 tongue video!?
All this 🐌 talk, had me intrigued.
😬😬😬You don't want to go down that road, every time I see that video I swear I go into an early menopause and need another video😏to get myself out of it.

• Haha
I’m having a busy but peaceful week at work so far.

The office hummer/singer is on holiday and the only tit chat I’ve overheard from the team is ‘Most famous Nigels’ which was yesterday.

I’m very calm and collected for once and i’ve only spoke about 6 words over the course of two days 😇

Still can’t wait to finish at 1 so I can have a bath and watch the porto vid!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.