Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all... no footballer dreams here but I did dream about my ex-fiancé aka the one that got away who seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth...

For what it's worth:

Marry Grandad (even if previous evidence suggests I'd never understand a word he says :ROFLMAO: ) but at least you wouldn't be wondering where he was every night...also if anyone has seen the general England team thread he actually has a great body 🤷‍♀️
Kill Madders
Shag 🐌

I was definitely torn between the last two but figured that by killing 🐌 it would give the Brighton Weasel Lauryn Goodman something else to dine out on for the rest of her life...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m having a busy but peaceful week at work so far.

The office hummer/singer is on holiday and the only tit chat I’ve overheard from the team is ‘Most famous Nigels’ which was yesterday.

I’m very calm and collected for once and i’ve only spoke about 6 words over the course of two days 😇

Still can’t wait to finish at 1 so I can have a bath and watch the porto vid!
Ditto! I’ll be home by 12, cheeky afternoon bath & the Porto video!

i can’t explain why, but billy gilmour just does things to me 🥵 don’t tell my OH though, because he’s even younger than Connor Gallagher 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve had some time to think about the shag, marry, kill quandary whilst being in zoom meetings this morn… 😂
I’ve decided that I will have to kill JM10 as he is a proper grim prick and I just couldn’t 🤢, bag and shag Kane as he just bores me to tears (Mr R does a cracking impression of him which makes me cry laugh) and I’m gunna have to marry snail as he’s the only one with personality and makes me laugh! 🤷🏼‍♀️

The office hummer/singer is on holiday and the only tit chat I’ve overheard from the team is ‘Most famous Nigels’ which was yesterday.

I’m very calm and collected for once and i’ve only spoke about 6 words over the course of two days 😇

I’m supposed to be report writing but now all I can think about is famous Nigel’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If this guy hums one more time, I'm gonna throttle him with a network cable.
Just turn it off then on again, you'll be fine 😂 😂

Who is the most famous Nigel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Just turn it off then on again, you'll be fine 😂 😂

Who is the most famous Nigel?
I hope you understand this forced me to engage with them… they said it was Nigel Barker apparently.

No idea who that is, and now i’m back to hiding behind my computer screen before they ask me any work related questions 😂

• Haha
I hope you understand this forced me to engage with them… they said it was Nigel Barker apparently.

No idea who that is, and now i’m back to hiding behind my computer screen before they ask me any work related questions 😂
I mean who is that? He’s not on my list of Nigel’s that I have not just made..👀

I went to school with someone called Nigel and I had a proper thing for him, and I can remember my Mum saying “ you can not go out with someone called Nigel, it’s 2007” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh guys…. I’m not even going to put my two pence in on the shag/marry/kill situation 😂 Mason Mount did however grace my dreams last night. I was at the bridge and he waved at me through a window. Waved at me! The cheek! 😂 Did just bump into the local hottie who has a look of Mason aswell 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Only Nigel I can think of is Nigel havers… who’s Nigel barker?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh guys…. I’m not even going to put my two pence in on the shag/marry/kill situation 😂 Mason Mount did however grace my dreams last night. I was at the bridge and he waved at me through a window. Waved at me! The cheek! 😂 Did just bump into the local hottie who has a look of Mason aswell 🥵
@Scuffed will came for me If I admit my "kill"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Morning, hope everyone is having a good day so far. I am in a online workshop for training for work. So far I’ve made 3 cups of tea and looked up new glasses as getting a new prescription on Friday. The productive levels are on point today. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Judge on America's next top model. Id have gone with Nigel Clough

• Haha
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.