Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t worry for Tallia. She’s doing great. She has a ton of pre saves already and I think with the FBCs support, we could make this huge for her ❤
TALIA GIVE KEYLIMEPIE THE PASSWORD BACK RIGHT NOW!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mason when he checks in on us later

see babes, this is what happens when the only content you give us is a damn Spider-Man poster

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Btw I've seen most of the nicknames, but was wondering who ratboy is?? 😂
Speaking of rat boys I need to come clean to you all. Any male that resembles a rat in any shape or form aka skinny/big nose so on and so forth I fall in love with 🥰✌🏻 Thankyou for coming to my ted talk

Madders if I remember right 😂
Adding to this when I say my rat boys I do NOT mean madders. He has no rights in my books

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Que sera sera that’s the end of this shitshow international break. Back to premier league action sera sera.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just reminding you all that daddy's socks are highly visible in the Match Attax vid 😘 specifically from 1:11 to 1:54 ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Peace out for the night. On lates at work tomorrow so if Kelsey starts again, can you inform her I only come on duty after 7pm. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Just reminding you all that daddy's socks are highly visible in the Match Attax vid 😘 specifically from 1:11 to 1:54 ☺
That video needs this quote by Deccers
56607FAC-EF45-42AF-84D4-D8E609A2213A.jpeg

duck marry kill: Ratboy, snail and grandad
Is suicide an option? If not…. Ugh I’d have to duck Kyle Walker because I do think it would be the more pleasant experience, marry Harry Kane but I’d buy a vibrator and avoid Maddison

Peace out for the night. On lates at work tomorrow so if Kelsey starts again, can you inform her I only come on duty after 7pm. 😂😂
Will do! Goodnight 😴 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.