Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easy! Shag Walker he's got plenty of experience would probably be alright, platonic marriage to Grandad and Ratboy is going overboard
If I slept with Walker, he'd have to go from behind- I couldn't look at his face or i'd dry up quicker than a desert :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HEAR ME OUT

Ratboy : Curiosity might kill the cat but maybe I’d let him have a go of my 🐱 just for this game. In any other circumstance, duck no!

Snail : I’d shag him anyway so may as well marry him, he’s bloody hilarious.

Grandad : I’d dry up if he tried to touch my vagina I’d have carpet burns, and there’s no way in bleeping hell I could listen to him speak for the rest of my life. As dull as dishwater, he sounds like he’s got GAWS in his gob. No thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HEAR ME OUT

Ratboy : Curiosity might kill the cat but maybe I’d let him have a go of my 🐱 just for this game. In any other circumstance, duck no!

Grandad : I’d dry up if he tried to touch my vagina I’d have carpet burns, and there’s no way in bleeping hell I could listen to him speak for the rest of my life. As dull as dishwater, he sounds like he’s got GAWS in his gob. No thanks.
Not the carpet burns 💀💀😂😂
Tbf id probably have a quick ride on ratboy because it'd only last 2 seconds, but i would marry grandad cause even tho he's boring, he seems super sweet 🥰 But snail can stay outside and freeze

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Eep I start my new job today. I'll be thinking thoughts of Daddy and Jack to get me through the day. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought we were manifesting Daddy sliding into our DMs, not someone sliding into my Mason Mount Tumblr account. 🤡
Screenshot_20211116-082415_Tumblr.jpg

• Haha
Morning FBC 💙 Quickly popping on to say I had an amazing dream about me and Stones. We were running some family sports event together (which is laughable if you know me irl) and we ended up sneaking off and doing it in one of the side rooms. There was lots of lovely snogging 🥰 Down side was when we came out and tried to get back we had somehow crossed in to another country and didn’t have our passports to get back. My old admin assistant from years back came to vouch for us, although how she knew John I’m not sure 🤔Feeling slightly guilty that I’m cheating on my man with his BFF but I’ll get over it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooo I like this one

Course you do, he must have been in year 9 in the first bit… 🤣🤣🤣

Morning all! I’m glad I went to bed when I did, I may not have missed @keylimepie and her Tallia brainwashing but at least I avoided the talk of shagging Madders 🤢🤢🤢

Have a great day everyone - as always 🤞🏻for content! Mase you’re seriously taking the piss now mate, give us something, anything…

ps Please pre save Tallia’s new song, it’s amazing…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Have an early night & come to catch up this morning to find we’re now talia super fans and talk of shagging rat boy!? Wtf is going on.

im still worried about mason. Where is he!? We haven’t seen his face since the dentist videos a week ago. Have they broken him? The England post on his story was obviously just done by butternips as his p.a. And yesterday we saw the back of his head in the gym. SHOW ME YOUR dick FACE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have an early night & come to catch up this morning to find we’re now talia super fans and talk of shagging rat boy!? Wtf is going on.

im still worried about mason. Where is he!? We haven’t seen his face since the dentist videos a week ago. Have they broken him? The England post on his story was obviously just done by butternips as his p.a. And yesterday we saw the back of his head in the gym. SHOW ME YOUR dick FACE
Mia keeps Mason busy

HEAR ME OUT

I hear you although I’d rather duck Kane than Madders.

I’d definitely marry Kyle as we’d have sex every day, twice a day, and he’d proper make me chuckle. And we’d have sex.

I’d duck Kane, no climax, just like regular sex (sorry Mr Scuffed, it’s a joke).

I’d kill Madders as, well it’s obvious really.

• Haha
I hear you although I’d rather duck Kane than Madders.

I’d definitely marry Kyle as we’d have sex every day, twice a day, and he’d proper make me chuckle. And we’d have sex.

I’d duck Kane, no climax, just like regular sex (sorry Mr Scuffed, it’s a joke).

I’d kill Madders as, well it’s obvious really.
Regular sex 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kane wouldn’t even be able to get it inside me, my hole would have sewn itself up!

Madders Id have a go on just once to see what it’s all about…. probably vile but I have to admit i’ve been with worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.