Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi!! I need help 😂 I can't do a poll on IG because my mum follows me but... Do we think this is a nice Christmas gift for a 52 year old woman?? I really like the colour 🤷
So far I'm getting mixed responses.
It’s lovely ❤
Can I have one too?

In fact, scrap the Chanel, are we going Malta in May? 👀🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Evening FBC 💙 Done absolutely f@*k all today and I’ve loved every minute. Going to do even less this evening. Had a delightful afternoon nap where I was dreaming about Stonsey, however it was rudely interrupted by a bunch of teenage boys asking if they can stay for dinner 😡 (@Suder34 I know you can relate!) Mr Scuffed is cooking tonight so I said why not 😂
I'm home alone, might order a Chinese. Think I could manage some chicken balls in my mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It definitely had potential! Hoping to revisit it tonight 🙏 My daughter is out all weekend but I seem to have gained 3 boys in her absence! Doesn’t seem like a fair trade 😂
That’s not fair at all!
I was supposed to be on my own but hubby’s evening out is off so he’s here ( bit disappointed really) was looking forward to the quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s lovely ❤
Can I have one too?

In fact, scrap the Chanel, are we going Malta in May? 👀🥵
Malta? What did I miss? 😂
Ok, I'm buying it. Not going to ask about the boots I'll buy for myself because I have enough guilt about it 🤗
Talk to you later/tomorrow ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm home alone, might order a Chinese. Think I could manage some chicken balls in my mouth 😂
Wish I was home alone. My family are seriously pissing me off this evening, annoying twats. Have got a curry on the way though so at least that’s something.

• Sad
Wish I was home alone. My family are seriously pissing me off this evening, annoying twats. Have got a curry on the way though so at least that’s something.
I’m still in my pjs from last night…
I have got fresh bedding though so going to put my tea on and then jump in the shower!
I’m having veggie burger with some cajun fries. Jealous of your curry though!

• Heart
I’m still in my pjs from last night…
I have got fresh bedding though so going to put my tea on and then jump in the shower!
I’m having veggie burger with some cajun fries. Jealous of your curry though!
Fresh bedding, is there any better feeling. Well maybe fresh bedding plus Mase. 🤣

Cajun fries sound amazing 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What have you ordered?

I'm thinking about what to have but because there's a minimum order, I'll end up with too much and feel like a fatty 🐷😂

• Haha
What have you ordered?

I'm thinking about what to have but because there's a minimum order, I'll end up with too much and feel like a fatty 🐷😂
I’m actually not sure, Mr K has ordered it. We’ll definitely have too much and I’ll 100% feel like a fatty and I really won’t care - too tired to care about anything today 🤣

There will def be a curry each, rice each, popadoms, naan each and probably some other bits 🤤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What have you ordered?

Nike say Just Do It.
Nike sponsor Mase.
Mase wears Nike.
So Mase says Just Do It.

C7C0CBB7-35B3-47ED-829D-D85758E91DC3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m actually not sure, Mr K has ordered it. We’ll definitely have too much and I’ll 100% feel like a fatty and I really won’t care - too tired to care about anything today 🤣

There will def be a curry each, rice each, popadoms, naan each and probably some other bits 🤤🤣
Now I want a curry 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Well if he says then who am I to argue with him! 😂
Chicken balls, egg fried rice, chips, sesame prawn toast and prawn crackers it is! 🤤
Seriously tempted to sack off Mr Scuffed’s dinner and order myself one! What’s he gonna do 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just got in

I’ve got a curry… then for Strictly snacks I have Pringles and caramel nibbles 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.