Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, same day as the purple vest but during the night. That's what my boy wears for a night out...he's lucky he's hot 😂
Ah OK.

Apologies all, he does still appear to be in hiding.

The comments on the original sweatervest post are hilarious, I've never noticed these before. Probably because I try to avoid the image at all costs.

Screenshot_20211113-193206_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mase has milked his illness enough can he lend me little nath for the night to nurse my migraine please. Don’t be selfish mase I’ll send nath back with some peanut m&ms as a Thankyou

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah OK.

Apologies all, he does still appear to be in hiding.

The comments on the original sweatervest post are hilarious, I've never noticed these before. Probably because I try to avoid the image at all costs.

View attachment 863897
I’ve seen these before. So funny 🤣 And I know this is controversial but I don’t hate the sweater vest 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Evening you thirsty witches! I have all the snacks tonight. My family have abandoned me on my sickbed to go to a party 🤣 so I'm eating smarties and watching strictly in bed in-between scrolling through TikTok

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mase has milked his illness enough can he lend me little nath for the night to nurse my migraine please. Don’t be selfish mase I’ll send nath back with some peanut m&ms as a Thankyou
I dunno if you’ll want him overnight, he still wets the bed… 🤣

Evening you thirsty witches! I have all the snacks tonight. My family have abandoned me on my sickbed to go to a party 🤣 so I'm eating smarties and watching strictly in bed in-between scrolling through TikTok
How are you feeling now? That sounds like a great night! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry off topic but can Mason get his skiving arse out of bed and collect me.

Come into the kitchen to sort my tea and my mother is pissed, burning cooking steak to the point I choked and my eyes were burning from the smoke. I need a gas mask 💀

Anyway, back to sexualising admiring Daddy

DAE83168-5F62-4860-8535-506DCAF41AA7.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry off topic but can Mason get his skiving arse out of bed and collect me.

Come into the kitchen to sort my tea and my mother is pissed, burning cooking steak to the point I choked and my eyes were burning from the smoke. I need a gas mask 💀

Anyway, back to sexualising admiring Daddy

View attachment 863936
This pic does things to me.....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.