Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, the sweater vest gets some hate. But I secretly love it

I can't see the vest without seeing those horrific sunglasses, otherwise I possibly...at a real stretch... could've taken the vest on its own. I'd rather use it as an excuse to get it off him quicker though ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sweater vest NO
Glasses NO
Hat NO

just a whole load of big fat NOs

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry about the German studying. If it makes you feel better, I'm learning German slang this weekend and I feel very lost. I'm not a cool kid in general, but definitely not a cool kid in Germany 😂
I'll attach a crapy photo of the boots. I could tell you the name if you want to, to google them. I'm sure there are better pictures there. The lighting in this room is just shocking 🙈

That photo you guys hadn't seen is from the day after winning the Champions League. Tink is also in the original picture. Rude to cut him out :cry:

And welcome @Bumblebee81 ❤
They look great! Like them and don't worry about the lighting!

🤣 🤣 you will have to teach us it so we can be cool when we meet Kai at your wedding!

Still feel tit but hopefully the antibiotics are starting to work now
Glad to hear that I'm sure you will be on top form soon! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been posted, masons brother was tagged in a story, it was Ruben loftus’ brother, so I looked on his story looks like a few of them went out last night wondering if mason went out aswell there was no sign of him in any stories though

@Bumblebee81 did you vote in the poll?

If so which quotes from the tik tok are your faves?

If you haven’t, WHY THE HELL NOT? 😇
Of course!!! I spent the last 3 weeks mentally taking part in the polls so this was my first official vote! 🎉

I went with 'I still look as good as ever' cos the confidence made my knees knock... and i also went for 'Nah somethings gone wrong here' as the genuine level of concern Mase expressed made me howl :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been posted, masons brother was tagged in a story, it was Ruben loftus’ brother, so I looked on his story looks like a few of them went out last night wondering if mason went out aswell there was no sign of him in any stories though
Doubt he out after pulling out of the England squad. Yep Gareth I’m too ill to turn up tomorrow as he gets on the tequilas.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.