Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the videos from mykonos when they’re singing sweet caroline, maybe there’s some drinks on the table 😂

When he’s in them god awful sunglasses and snail comes in dancing topless

DA3B206E-23D6-4E6F-B8B3-0BE311F1C5DF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where’s the videos from mykonos when they’re singing sweet caroline, maybe there’s some drinks on the table 😂

When he’s in them god awful sunglasses and snail comes in dancing topless
Off to check tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Asking for receipts must have sent her scurrying. Imagine that!

What receipts would you like luv?
Proof he comes to Portsmouth… maybe pics of the light up lipstick? 🤣

I didn’t drop piping hot tea, i literally mentioned that i live in a city he visits and have seen him out on occasions. Imagine that! 🙃

Relax stans.

I’ve written a whole thing out and just deleted it - I really can’t be arsed with buttery stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve Got muddy football pitches to Go stand by and shout like the embarrassment I am to my boys😆
See you later ladies x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.