Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to catch up while lover boy is doing his morning run (weirdo) and why do I always miss all the fun? 😂
Also, duck JG. I woke up to a text from a friend saying that he didn't know I was sleeping with him and I was like "well, I didn't know that either". Did a bit of research and it was because of the people saying he's "with Charlotte" 🤦
He'll never be with this Charlotte, that I can tell you 😂

Anyways, I need to leave my bed now and actually get ready for the day. Have a happy Saturday everyone. I guess I'll catch up with you tomorrow when I'm back in Milan.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning all my bastard neighbours woke me up at 8am doing building work (the audacity) so I plan to lie in bed watching tiktok all day

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning FBC 💙 Up and out early for my flu jab this morning 💉 Back and settled for a day of very little. Might put my Christmas tree up, might sit on my arse all day, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
What receipts would you like luv?
Proof he comes to Portsmouth… maybe pics of the light up lipstick? 🤣

I didn’t drop piping hot tea, i literally mentioned that i live in a city he visits and have seen him out on occasions. Imagine that! 🙃

Relax stans.
I wouldn't even call it lukewarm tea actually luv.
Anyone that knows he's from Portsmouth and with access to Google maps could have said what you did.
Excuse me if I don't believe you. Perhaps a rave thread about someone you said you don't actually like isn't for you. Maybe TikTok teens believe whatever is spouted to them but us elder 'stans' have a bit more going on between the ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone that knows he's from Portsmouth and with access to Google maps could have said what you did.
Excuse me if I don't believe you. Perhaps a rave thread about someone you said you don't actually like isn't for you. Maybe TikTok teens believe whatever is spouted to them but us elder 'stans' have a bit more going on between the ears.

👏👏👏 Well said. Way to many bullshitter on tattle some times. Might work on tiktok but not here. Would need full on proof.

And by proof I mean cock or ass pic maybe even a hard nipple pic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What receipts would you like luv?
Proof he comes to Portsmouth… maybe pics of the light up lipstick? 🤣

I didn’t drop piping hot tea, i literally mentioned that i live in a city he visits and have seen him out on occasions. Imagine that! 🙃

Relax stans.
I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m still intrigued by the light up lipstick. I suspect it’s Avon 💄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

• Haha
Reactions: 8
👏👏👏 Well said. Way to many bullshitter on tattle some times. Might work on tiktok but not here. Would need full on proof.

And by proof I mean cock or ass pic maybe even a hard nipple pic
Exactly! They're all our preferred receipts 🤣 don't chat unless you can present at least one but all three would be better!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good morning 👀

Can someone just pop round and check that Mason hasn't fallen off the planet/down the toilet with the shits/lips exploded.

• Haha
Good morning 👀

Can someone just pop round and check that Mason hasn't fallen off the planet/down the toilet with the shits/lips exploded.

He’s okay, spent the night with me. I’ve just given him an ice pop to suckle on to calm his lips down… whilst I suckle on something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s okay, spent the night with me. I’ve just given him an ice pop to suckle on to calm his lips down… whilst I suckle on something else.

Happy Saturday! Hope everyone is feeling ok today and all of you have a great day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would 100% steal these off him they look so comfy 🥰

Also, how lucky is this girl to have met peak bearded chubby daddy 😭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.