Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ramsdale and ESR look, to me, like they could be related to each other.

I maybe shouldn’t comment, I don’t think I’ve ever fancied a blonde in my life so I shouldn’t give my opinion on blondes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ramsdale and ESR look, to me, like they could be related to each other.

I maybe shouldn’t comment, I don’t think I’ve ever fancied a blonde in my life so I shouldn’t give my opinion on blondes :ROFLMAO:
Oh no no no… I will never be on board the ESR train

My usual type has always been dark, beardy muscly and tattooed. But then Satan (my ex) was blonde and fairly skinny… with tit tattoo including ‘Gemma’ on his bloody wrist…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no no no… I will never be on board the ESR train

My usual type has always been dark, beardy muscly and tattooed. But then Satan (my ex) was blonde and fairly skinny… with tit tattoo including ‘Gemma’ on his bloody wrist…
I’m assuming you’re not called Gemma? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Lightbulb dramz has now hit the Daily Fail… (mummy R just sent it too me, she’s disgusted apparently! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m still trying to catch up and I’ve got as far as someone who says they’ve met Mase? What the actual duck?! Is this for real?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.