Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m writing drunk mase and it’s making me laugh.

Still curious about his choice of poison

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so glad I have this thread! (even though I just lurk 90% of the time).

I’m at a hen do, which I’ve been dreading for ages cause I don’t love the hen do vibe and everyone’s gone to bed before midnight!! Not what I was expecting?!

Thankfully it’s given me ample time to catch-up on the thread 😂 You lot never disappoint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m so glad I have this thread! (even though I just lurk 90% of the time).

I’m at a hen do, which I’ve been dreading for ages cause I don’t love the hen do vibe and everyone’s gone to bed before midnight!! Not what I was expecting?!

Thankfully it’s given me ample time to catch-up on the thread 😂 You lot never disappoint!
They definitely done the hen do wrong. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.