Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don’t let the tumblr teens see this 🤣🤣

I need mason to snag me with complete and utter disrespect.
Although I wasn’t keen on the “leaking cock” sentence 🤣🤣🤣
That disrespect line lead me into a false sense of security.

Beggars can’t be choosers at this point but, I wanted more!

So I’ve just realised voldy still follows mason’s sister and vica versa, on ig 🤨
I still follow my ex’s family and vice verse. a they still message me now and again too. I think that’s part of a relationship tbh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Forgot to say, when I went to work today Marc was stood outside and said ohh I heard you’ve been off, been doing much shwanking? 🙈

Unfortunately I was already feeling shite at this point so I couldn’t come up with a witty comment back and didn’t stop to chat 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I’ve just realised voldy still follows mason’s sister and vica versa, on ig 🤨
Both families still follow each other. My ex’s family still follow me. It’s petty to unfollow if there hasn’t been any hard feelings

Both families still follow each other. My ex’s family still follow me. It’s petty to unfollow if there hasn’t been any hard feelings
I unfollowed all my exes family because yeah I then posted every single second of my nervous breakdown on Facebook. Not proud and have learned my lesson… ish (we live in a small town anyway so news always travels)

Showed Mama Mensa the teeth video and even she was howling which means it must have been extra funny…

Also finally showed the world my shite tattoo… it started as an in joke and ended indelibly inked into my skin…

DF4AA7A5-F06E-4D80-9924-CB0746E1E830.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m off to bed! I keep staying up too late and looking like an extra from the walking dead at work 🤣 night all! And hope @MrsGrealish is ok. I miss her smut and I’m sure we’re due another whats app transcribe 🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Daily Fail is saying lightbulb is also unwell and being monitored. This is what you get when you share clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Part two of Mason’s dental adventure has been leaked…… For anyone who’s seen Duck Dynasty, this was hands down one of the funniest moments ever.

• Haha
Is it Thursday already? What a weird week!
Anyways, happy Thursday everyone! Let's hope for some good content today. It's my last day in this office so I'll need it because I'm too emotional sometimes and I expect quite a few tears 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning Mounters (that actually defaulted to mourners, which I think is a fair reflection of the current situation) fingers crossed for some decent content today!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning everyone 💖

Keeping on the Spicy topic he appeared in my dream last night!!!
He was in my house and we seemed to be in a long term relationship, and agreed using the exact wording to “go and make a baby”
For some reason the selected location of this was on the carpet of my spare bedroom?? Odd but we move and I have no complaints

Apologies to Mason, Mr TT and Lauren x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
we all feel for you hun x

I promise that isn’t me 🤣

Morning all! Let’s hope for a better day today - maybe Mase and Dec could get together and make some tiktoks or something, they’ve got nothing else to do!

• Haha
I promise that isn’t me 🤣

Morning all! Let’s hope for a better day today - maybe Mase and Dec could get together and make some tiktoks or something, they’ve got nothing else to do!
I know!
Or better yet, make themselves useful and come look after me.

We really need some fresh content, even part 2 of the teeth will do.
The threads so dry, we need to get back to full recaps and poll’s 😖😖

In fact i’ll go back and make some notes for a dead ass recap for the next thread 🙈

• Heart
Just read the smut from last night. I had high hopes but it was a bit of a let down, too much ‘love’ for my liking. And this logistical nightmare didn’t help things… 🤣

He removed his lips from your neck, picking you up and throwing him over your shoulder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.