Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I need to go clear my Twitter search history and delete all my screen shots… 🤣
I might need to check what I have on my photo album before going away this weekend with someone that isn't Mase (or Tink, Kai, etc...) 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I might need to check what I have on my photo album before going away this weekend with someone that isn't Mase (or Tink, Kai, etc...) 😂 😂
Oh god, I’d forgotten that pre wedding Mr R had done cloud storage and linked both our phones to the storage…. He asked me the other day why we had photos of Mason, Chilly and Dec stored with our wedding photos 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god, I’d forgotten that pre wedding Mr R had done cloud storage and linked both our phones to the storage…. He asked me the other day why we had photos of Mason, Chilly and Dec stored with our wedding photos 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I did this once with the family iPad.

My mum had to politely remind me, I just wish the photo she found had been of Mason 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just need to share this because Kai can touch my thigh like that whenever he wants. He is always allowed :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
don’t let the tumblr teens see this 🤣🤣

I GOT TO THE DISRESEPCT SENTENCE AND RAN HERE TO SHARE IT

I need mason to snag me with complete and utter disrespect.
Although I wasn’t keen on the “leaking cock” sentence 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So I’ve just realised voldy still follows mason’s sister and vica versa, on ig 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.