Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad it’s not just me that thinks that! Like yeah you’ve got abs Dec but why are there so many ab lumps
It’s weird isn’t it, what the hell has he done to it! 🤣

Reactions: 1
How can he have such beautiful blue eyes. 🥰 This is 13 minutes of pure joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I adore Dec but there’s something about his tummy area that scares me a bit… 🤣
It looks like Cardi B’s rock solid lipo tummy (I’m sorry I know I’m mean but it’s true 🙈)

D9689CE7-1280-4205-BD34-B5E1A3DAB3AC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know no one likes him here in general, but McTominay also has a pretty weird torso. He can keep the United shirt on, you know.
Got great socks, though 🤷‍♀️ one thing compensates the other, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I keep staring at that pic of Mase’s thigh, I swear it’s hypnotising me or something…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FFS Mase, I’m glad you went down the route of starving yourself for a few days and not getting lipo on your chubby tummy.

I don’t even want to sexualise him tonight, I just want him to come and be big spoon, play with my hair, stroke my arm and watch moana with me 🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
FFS Mase, I’m glad you went down the route of starving yourself for a few days and not getting lipo on your chubby tummy.

I don’t even want to sexualise him tonight, I just want him to come and be big spoon, play with my hair, stroke my arm and watch moana with me 🥺🥺

Reactions: 1

i know we wanted to move from JG but there’s a bit of a meltdown going on ..

• Wow
I think I need to go clear my Twitter search history and delete all my screen shots… 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.