Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
Yes he does its normal its your choice to believe it or not but you are in denial if you think he isnt
I don’t look at my most recent ex’s social media’s?
Out of sight, out of mind.

Yes some people do, but also some don’t.

Reactions: 9

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’m home and tucked up in bed.
Somehow feel a bit better already, I think I’m just allergic to the office atm.

Surely they’ve got a new person in managing the media and they’re just not up to scratch?
Unless they didn’t get our list of demands this time?

• Heart
  • Haha

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
brb off to cry that i’ll never birth his children and this won’t be the first after childbirth sexual encounter 😣

it’s a bit sloppy but i’m still here for it.

I'm pretty sure my post baby sexual encounters didn't happen like that. Although I can't see Tumblr Teens wanting to read 'stop touching my boobs you're making them leak' 😂😂

• Haha

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before!!

Yeah I’m sure she’s got some numbers in her phone. I’ll have to try bring him up in conversation but I’m not due to go again until April 😔😔
Defo bring him up. And something about how good his thighs feel, how his cock look and how he likes to fuck will be a good place to start.

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I mean, a guys gotta eat, and who needs all this blood anyway?… I’ve got you Mase 😝

Might be a bit blunt and painful if he got his vamp teeth out though

Definitely wouldn’t mind him chewing on my neck… 😉🤣

ED0597DC-9906-4DD6-A2D0-57D9C1199945.png

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Either way he is clearly loving life.
Agreed! And at this point who even cares! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hey no! Don't think like that!! We have missed you and want you here ❤❤

Sorry to hear you are still not feeling ok @jflurker93 hoping it's not COVID, crossing my fingers!

@Geraldine.20.jobs @Rodney2208 hope you are feeling better today!
I’m feeling slightly better ❤ not 100% so still not back at work, at this point there’s probably no point going in tomorrow either 🤣 currently downing the lemsip and cough medicine to get better by the weekend 🙈

• Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
@irishgal2013 talias desperate best friend that you was mentioning is following mase again 😂 what is it with that group begging for his attention I am convinced she is putting herself out there as a potential to get his attention 🥱
Her name been put out on TikTok this week as dating him. So probably trying look like she is by refollowing him. Probably wants people believe they are on holiday together 😂😂

• Haha

jdub

Chatty Member
I actually think he might have fancied the anaesthetists with the way his mum asked ‘what did you think of them’ and then he grinned 😂

Definitely had to edit a lot out for those tik toks, I want a part 3!!
Bet he edited out when he said "I look like the instahoes with these lips" 😂😂 (no offense to anyone who uses fillers and/or Botox...because I do too 😘)

• Haha