Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GGina

VIP Member
Diego Costa is another one. He looks like he’s in his 50’s!
JG is looking a bit ropey as well for a 26 year old but I think that's down to the all the sunbeds and cheating (must be stressful trying to hide those Raya notifications from poor Sasha when they're sat on the sofa together) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Suder34

VIP Member
Why does mine always post like this? Am I being thick?!
I can’t view it 🤷🏻‍♀️

This will probably have you all turn against me but its bothering and has done for a while.

@jflurker93 I feel like you keep trying to outdo me with your smut against mine and its really put me off writing.

It happened in the JG thread and feels like its happening here.

I'm sure you dont mean to do it but it hurts my feelings to the point I really dont think I want to be here.

Sorry everyone one for bringing it up.

Enjoy the thread and I hope you girls get some content soon xx
I don’t think it’s the case And I know I enjoy reading what both of you write and I think everyone else does on here too.

• Sad
  • Heart

Rodney2208

VIP Member
what’s going on this afternoon!? This is a shambles. Has Dec got sympathy pains?! Or is he really going round to look after Mase with Five Guys?! Is there something in the Surrey water, we are all illl at the same time!

I’m going back to bed.

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
Who would have thought that was possible!! :eek: 😂 😂
Wait until the teens find out...wyld!
I just realised he's actually 22 now so I refuse to feel weird about wanting Mason to shag me senseless. Been there done that with someone in his year group 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
@kria it was negative ☺ I’m feeling a lot less dizzy so far so going to try go in work, it’s only a short shift on a friday so I should manage!

@Geraldine.20.jobs Hope you start to feel better soon, love fluffy mase on the pitch, but didn’t like it off the pitch.

@Smca53 thats got me imagining Mase & Dec with the same vampire teeth that Oli Sykes has 👀😋 come suckle on my neck boys!
Dont over do it at work!!

Do you know what would make me feel better? A visit off Benjamin and Mase. They could stroke my hair and tickle my back and sing soft kitty to me. Benjamin could even play it on the piano for me. I think that would make me feel well enough for a game of Dr's and Nurses 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Big T flying his spaceship to Portugal for him to chill with the insta baddie

We’ll pick you up in a few days Mase.

• Haha

Aailen

Thank god for instahoes and butternip wannabes, if we were relying on actual content this thread would be dryer than mason's teeth

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Hi Gareth, all’s good here in portugal portsmouth… yes it is very sunny and my mums looking after me very well, she’s even made me pancakes

• Haha