Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
what’s going on this afternoon!? This is a shambles. Has Dec got sympathy pains?! Or is he really going round to look after Mase with Five Guys?! Is there something in the Surrey water, we are all illl at the same time!

I’m going back to bed.
He's got to go look after his husband. Make sure that the only thing Mason swallows whole is Declan's dick, not a whole burger. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9

jflurker93

VIP Member
She’s really pretty, I’ve only ever seen her with no makeup on too. And she’s so lovely, I was scared when I first went a few years back as a lot of beauticians can be right bitches can’t they but she’s so nice.

My brother also knows where he lives, he’s worked on his house 😂

I’m about to go breaking bad and do my lateral flow now my friend has finally dropped it off 🙈

• Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Ok I give up. Thanks to the insta hoe I’ve got that fan page back in my dms thinking he might of gone to Portugal with Bethany. 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
I need to see the whole video debs filmed, I don’t care if it’s an hour long.

I’d mush him a five guys up, when he moves to watching himself in the mirror pretending to eat one 😂🙈
I love that Debs was talking to him like he’s 5. Still her lil baby ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

kria

VIP Member
Morning all, I’m off to fill my baguette bag with bacon. Have a nice day 🥳
Is it just me or is ‘baguette bag’ also starting to sound like a euphemism? Especially when you say you’re gonna fill it with bacon… 👀🤣

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
What is it with these teens?
You’re in a stadium and it’s a bit of rain
(it rains 365 days of the year here in Manchester)

1C296BE4-3180-4321-A5CA-84C871D42255.jpeg

That baguette bag is what the teens would think I’m referring to if I wrote ham wallet into one of the smuts

• Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
These girls have an imagination that knows no bounds. The way they try to link stuff that doesn't make any sense is astonishing.

The best part is them thinking a football player is going to stop playing games for a quick fuck with an instahoe, they can do that (probably most do) every week without any problem!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
What I’ve learned from this is that Cobham is one hard paper round wtf

Maybe that’s why Mase had such a quick glow up

• Haha