Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GGina

VIP Member
“You will be with them by the end of November” before a judge
Imagine Benjamin and his Kylie clone facing you in court 'well obviously I didn't get her pregnant your honour that would ruin her BBL'

• Haha
Reactions: 8

keylimepie

VIP Member
Let’s hope he’s taken the Gaws out to eat with his instahoe in Portugal and that his shark teeth are still in the box in the dinner table while he avoids Gareth Southgate’s phone calls 🤣🤣

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
These girls have an imagination that knows no bounds. The way they try to link stuff that doesn't make any sense is astonishing.

The best part is them thinking a football player is going to stop playing games for a quick fuck with an instahoe, they can do (probably most do) every week without any problem!
But how do you think he got the limb eating gonorrhea ?

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Ok so winter wonderland fic ?

Brattwurst (i’m sure i can sneak a joke in)
waltzers
ice skating
market stalls
churros / crepes or something

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
How are you feeling today @jflurker93 ?

I've realised that I totally forgot Germany play tonight 😂 fascinating match. Only for those who feel very patriotic or massively bored 🙈
I don’t feel as groggy and my headache seems to be going but still feeling dizzy, even when I’m lay down 🤯
My friends dropping me some lateral flows off later as I know it can be a sign of covid, but I also read online last night thst people have been feeling dizzy a week after the moderna so god knows.

My other friends just sent me this too… so now even my friends friends are fully aware of my obsession with Mase!

Attachments

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Ok I’ve watched the video another 5000 times and shown it to people I work with. I think it’s the confidence 🥵 the fact he a) still thinks he looks as good as ever b) knows that people would pay big money for his manly teeth 😂 and c) this is actual mason content, not just at training but him, a bit more raw. More of this please mase!!

also, the little slurpyslurp kills me every.single.time
I love that his first thought, even when totally off his face, was that he could make money for charity from it 🥰 love you Mase, what a man

• Heart

SmoochL

Chatty Member
Morning FBC!
I'm alone in the office this morning, and am wisely using the time till my colleague arrives to watch the video 100 times with top volume and giggling like a schoolgirl.
Am I in too deep If I didn't get the ick with the drooling Tiktok? If it's possible I'm even more attracted to him now. Can't wait for part 2, I think even if he posts video while in the toilet I won't get the ick. I obviously need help.

Again, I've missed Mase's top Tiktok content while hanging out with friends. I should really evaluate my social life, I'm missing so much while being away from my phone. Luckily I don't have a boyfriend or he'll feel neglected. Or lucky given the amount of smut I'm reading.

• Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
You better get your tree put up this weekend so you can hang it up straight away!
Has Mr P seen it yet?
I'm very tempted but it goes against everything I stand for 🤣 NOT UNTIL DECEMBER!!
Yes, he shook his head like I was the saddest bastard in the world and said 'For fuck's sake' 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
Happy Wednesday!!
For once, I was happy the alarm woke me up because I was having a horrible nightmare. So hey, the day can only get better 😂
Were you being attacked by a half great white, half Mase hybrid? 🤣

• Haha

kria

VIP Member
I'm very tempted but it goes against everything I stand for 🤣 NOT UNTIL DECEMBER!!
Yes, he shook his head like I was the saddest bastard in the world and said 'For fuck's sake' 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Just wear it on a chain around your neck until then…

• Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Yeah she is lovely 😂 I wish I looked like her when I go with no make up on, I feel like such a sloth.

We spent one appointment her asking me about my job or what I wanted to do and was giving me loads of business ideas.

Test is done, 30 mins wait time.
Wish it was Mason that just tickled my tonsils and not a swab but, cest la vie.
That’s so cute!
I legit want to do what she does I do have some other beauty qualifications (not that I use them atm other than on myself!) but it’s all planned out that I’ll train once I’ve given Mr TT kids and milked my workplace’s generous maternity package 😂

Then ideally I’ll bag a footballer too I can dream?
Holla @ me Mason

• Haha