Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that I have the teens' attention, I just want to tell them that I have read their comments about us and I'm still going to shag someone younger than Mason either this weekend or next week (y) go call the police, babes :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tbh though remember when we all thought the over 25 category on Xfactor was for ANCIENT PEOPLE
Oh my god I KNOW 😭
The bloody acts didn’t help reeling off the “This is my LAST CHANCE to make it as a singer”

Aka us “this is my LAST CHANCE to make it as a WAG”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think mason will actually make it to the England camp this week? Like how long does it take to recover?

If he does get to camp, which I think he probably won’t now - he is gunna get absolutely rinsed for that video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.