Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Mummy Debs has made sure he puts his teeth under his pillow so the tooth fairy comes…. 🧚

893EAE19-8CAF-471F-853F-5806450FEB37.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mothers in law love me 🤷‍♀️ Debs is not going to be any different. I mean, what's not to love? 😂

Reactions: 4
He threw that tiktok together after seeing us getting desperate and dredging up old bulge content from tiktok… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
brb off to cry that i’ll never birth his children and this won’t be the first after childbirth sexual encounter 😣

it’s a bit sloppy but i’m still here for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh my god, I don’t know whether to read it. I’m on the edge after the tiktok, it’s done things to me… 🥺🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Me too. I’m sure she’s lovely but I don’t think she would happily give up her baby boy for anyone but perfect 🤣
Been there done that… ended on a solo flight home from Vegas ✈ (for me) 😂

Mothers on the whole do tend to love me 🤷‍♀️ My exes mum had a massive go at him when we split 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
brb off to cry that i’ll never birth his children and this won’t be the first after childbirth sexual encounter 😣

it’s a bit sloppy but i’m still here for it.

This GIF is gorgeous. 🥰 I'm half way through the smut.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.