Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @laylavd for the new thread!! ❤

I came back to see so many pages, I knew he must have posted something...I just didn't expect that TikTok!
I'm still laughing, he looked so out of it! Can't wait for part 2!! He looks young but...I don't even care, I guess I'm in too deep 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
Glad to see the ones that got the ick came back to their senses!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
brb off to cry that i’ll never birth his children and this won’t be the first after childbirth sexual encounter 😣

it’s a bit sloppy but i’m still here for it.

I'm pretty sure my post baby sexual encounters didn't happen like that. Although I can't see Tumblr Teens wanting to read 'stop touching my boobs you're making them leak' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just read on tumblr that we are mean for calling NPB NPB. That looks weird together. Read it out loud 😂
And of course, disgusting for sexulising a 22 year-old and blah blah blah.

One thing that really pisses me off, and sorry for getting serious, is the whole "if it was a man sexualising a girl, you'd say it's horrible". Seriously, go read a real feminist book and call me after that. Or watch the news! JFC!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just read on tumblr that we are mean for calling NPB NPB. That looks weird together. Read it out loud 😂
And of course, disgusting for sexulising a 22 year-old and blah blah blah.

One thing that really pisses me off, and sorry for getting serious, is the whole "if it was a man sexualising a girl, you'd say it's horrible". Seriously, go read a real feminist book and call me after that. Or watch the news! JFC!
Ooh who is saying this?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s a good job he kept the bleeping kitty tickler when he shaved because jesus christ himself, if he’d have gone clean shaven and then posted that video I’d be checking myself in to a n once ward!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went on holiday with my exes mum and the rest of his family a year after we split up 😂😂😂 they loved me
Ah I loved his parents honestly, but I’m guessing they’ve already met the new girlfriend since he was at it with her behind my back 🤷‍♀️

His mum was more concerned than him after I’d had an op earlier this year too bless her ❤ Possibly as he was too occupied shagging someone else (not the one he’s with now either 😂😂😂😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s a good job he kept the bleeping kitty tickler when he shaved because jesus christ himself, if he’d have gone clean shaven and then posted that video I’d be checking myself in to a n once ward!
I’d be taking a walk by the nearest police station if that was the case. I was on the verge of agreeing with tumblr teens after how young he looked in that TikTok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.