Mason Mount #38 Just say ur parents aren’t letting you go to the training ground and move on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope he’s taken the Gaws out to eat with his instahoe in Portugal and that his shark teeth are still in the box in the dinner table while he avoids Gareth Southgate’s phone calls

Reactions: 8
I’m going to unfollow and then re follow him to get his attention, hopefully then he appears in my bed

Also, he clearly doesn’t watch voldy’s social medias as he doesn’t even have the passwords for his own. #AccessDenied
Oh good plan, I might do the same!
I should probably change my profile picture to one where I’m not in my wedding dress… and now do I delete all the photos from the past 7 years with Mr R?! I mean he’ll probably be divorcing me by the end of the weekend anyway when all my online ill person shopping arrives

Reactions: 10
Nath will do it for you…

I can
No offence judging by said insta hoe stories. That place don’t seem his thing. Can imagine him staying at a hotel that’s looks like it’s out of the 1900s. Plus the dinner by the piano with his gums pissing blood. Yep can see it now
I watched her YouTube I could never imagine her and mase she also looks older which is a positive for FBC if it is true (which it is not)

Hi Gareth, all’s good here in portugal portsmouth… yes it is very sunny and my mums looking after me very well, she’s even made me pancakes

https://giphy.com/3o6Ztl7oraKm4ZJ9mw
Creasing

Reactions: 4
Hi Gareth
Yep I’m still not feeling right
“What all that water in the background and sun?”
Oh my mum ran me a bath and put the big light on
‘can I hear a instahoe girl there Mason?’
‘No no no, that’s just little Nath!’

Reactions: 5
I can

I watched her YouTube I could never imagine her and mase she also looks older which is a positive for FBC if it is true (which it is not)

Creasing
Yep can just imagine him and her and the two bestie talia and tessie hanging out. My brain struggling with a refollow from her meaning he in a 1900s hotel in Madeira

Reactions: 1
I’ve snapped. “Fan account has said well he been quiet on IG last few days which is a coincidence considering she been in Portugal last few days” I’ve replied maybe little nath has eaten his phone. She baffled

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t he have taken him? I heard Nath had some new Paw Patrol armbands he wanted to try out!
He doesn’t like Paw Patrol anymore. He was sad when they introduced Tracker and said it’s lost it’s way. He’s more into Fireman Sam and has asked Mason if he can have a ride on fire engine for Christmas

Reactions: 8
It’s Declan. He sounds funny because he has the flu
And don’t forget, also mental health problems…

He doesn’t like Paw Patrol anymore. He was sad when they introduced Tracker and said it’s lost it’s way. He’s more into Fireman Sam and has asked Mason if he can have a ride on fire engine for Christmas
I’m with you there Nath, it’s gone to shit. He’ll be getting fuck all for Xmas though if he keeps stealing knickers and eating phones…

Reactions: 5
I’ve snapped. “Fan account has said well he been quiet on IG last few days which is a coincidence considering she been in Portugal last few days” I’ve replied maybe little nath has eaten his phone. She baffled
Bethany spending her time on holiday working harder than the ccs to get the rumour going he ain’t following you back hun give up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.