Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
FFS Mase, I’m glad you went down the route of starving yourself for a few days and not getting lipo on your chubby tummy.

I don’t even want to sexualise him tonight, I just want him to come and be big spoon, play with my hair, stroke my arm and watch moana with me 🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 8

kria

VIP Member
Be careful the sick reactions are coming for you! We're not allowed to post Benjamin here 😢
No sick reaction from me! I’m considering making a sign for Benji tomorrow night now Mase and Dec can’t be arsed to play! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
It sounds a bit chaotic, wonder if they don’t want to publicise how chaotic it really is :ROFLMAO:
Well, the German squad isn't doing much better. They got to Wolfsburg, one of the players tested positive and now we have 5 players self-isolating. Two were injured so they had to go back home and they're literally asking players from team's from the area to go train with the team because they need more players for training 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Not him unless it’s old, he has tatoos in back of this thing!
I know I don't know how old the pic is but it came up when I searched for John ages a go now 😭 but it's John in my eyes dont ruin it for me 🤣🤣

I do however also have this
Screenshot_20210816-141957_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha

kria

VIP Member
I know right? I come in and we’ve gone through 4 pages already 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nath will do nothing of the kind 🤣🤣🤣 The real reason I’ve been missing is because Mason’s fucked off to Portugal and I’ve had to babysit him 🤣🤣
Couldn’t he have taken him? I heard Nath had some new Paw Patrol armbands he wanted to try out!

• Haha

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Thanks for the love ladies. I am tucked up in bed with a hot vimto watching Billions and scrolling through TikTok and I have no intention of moving till at least Saturday 😂 Anything that gets me out of doing the school run isn't always a bad thing.

I really need to stop watching these teeth videos because it's just giving me the ick

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
‘the song of his people’ 🤣🤣🤣
Incase any of you haven’t been to turkey so you don’t know what I mean. Imagine this blaring down the street at 6am when your half hungover half pissed, banging a turkish lad.

I shit myself.

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Couldn’t he have taken him? I heard Nath had some new Paw Patrol armbands he wanted to try out!
He doesn’t like Paw Patrol anymore. He was sad when they introduced Tracker and said it’s lost it’s way. He’s more into Fireman Sam and has asked Mason if he can have a ride on fire engine for Christmas

• Haha

Eden246

VIP Member
I’m 3 months older than Lukaku, I nearly choked and I mean literally choked when I found out. Thought he was well in his 30s 🤣🤣🤣
Get out of town he’s not in his twenties 🤣 googled it… 28 🤣 you could have told me he was 40 and I’d have believed you

• Haha