Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GGina

VIP Member
Imagine the NSFW shit he came out with he’s had to edit out though…

‘Oi big T the FBC think you’re a DILF’

• Haha
Reactions: 8

jflurker93

VIP Member
Oh god, I’d forgotten that pre wedding Mr R had done cloud storage and linked both our phones to the storage…. He asked me the other day why we had photos of Mason, Chilly and Dec stored with our wedding photos 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I did this once with the family iPad.

My mum had to politely remind me, I just wish the photo she found had been of Mason 😂😭

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Morning All! Looks like it’s another day lying on the sofa for me 🤒 woke up earlier thinking something was also something wrong with my eyes, then realised I’d fallen asleep with my glasses on so they were embedded in to my face 🙈

Hope everyone has a fab wet Wednesday 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

User name taken

VIP Member
🤔🤔🤔So I'm thinking, if Mase and Dec read here (we all know they do🖐) then when they're both better and having a sleepover and high on haribos I request they do this tik tok as proof.😘

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Wait I don’t think we should move past Stonesy until the bare 🍑 query is resolved

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Forgot to say, when I went to work today Marc was stood outside and said ohh I heard you’ve been off, been doing much shwanking? 🙈

Unfortunately I was already feeling shite at this point so I couldn’t come up with a witty comment back and didn’t stop to chat 🙃

• Haha

GGina

VIP Member
Yeah I thought that too. Either he’s been or has been invited. Not sure how well it would go down being seen at a restaurant when you’ve pulled a sicky 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No Gareth I swear that wasn’t me on salt bae’s insta story last night

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
While I’m here I just thought I’d share my fave picture of Jack too

he’s not even in my top 5 anymore but WOW this pic does something to me

33B1DBAB-4193-4BF9-B2E7-251D2B41B1DF.jpeg

• Heart