Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kria

VIP Member
I know I’ve said this before but I can’t get enough of Smurfy Mase… 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Scuffed

VIP Member
Morning all 💙 Hope everyone is ok. So far WFH has consisted of answering a few emails, drinking coffee and watching the Gavin and Stacey Christmas special from 2008. Happy days.

• Heart

Eden246

VIP Member
Morning all, I’m off to fill my baguette bag with bacon. Have a nice day 🥳
I’d rather have sausage but, each to their own 😉

Morning everyone! @jflurker93 thanks for micro analysing the video and getting all the gems for us 😂 I think I love him even more this morning after seeing him in that vulnerable state. I read that fic twice last night before bed, toothless Mase is exactly how I imagine drunk Mase would be.

Have a good wet Wednesday Mounters! 😘

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Get out of town he’s not in his twenties 🤣 googled it… 28 🤣 you could have told me he was 40 and I’d have believed you
I’m not kidding when they were like ‘oh yeah he’s returning to chelsea’ I thought it was some grand comeback to the club like Ronaldo for me to then google him and be like WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS MAN IN HIS 20s

What I’ve learned from this is that Cobham is one hard paper round wtf

Maybe that’s why Mase had such a quick glow up
It’s like playing the sims!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Daily Fail is saying lightbulb is also unwell and being monitored. This is what you get when you share clothes!

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
He's not in Portugal. He's packing his suitcase to come to Paris with me tomorrow but don't tell anyone. We don't want the paparazzi following us 😔

• Haha