Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suder34

VIP Member
Sorry you feel that way Mrs G. Personally I don’t feel that’s the case. I don’t see it as anyone trying to outdo anyone, it’s all coming from a good place and there’s no competition. There’s room on this thread for lots of smut, the more the better. That’s just my opinion.

Right I’m back to looking at those horrid pics of Stonsey. Horrid 🤞🏻
They’re vile aren’t they 🤢 I’m so sorry, won’t do it again I promise 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Im not sure he was the one who ditched and not the other way around but 🤷‍♀️
Sorry to piss on your parade but think Chloe blocked mason as all his likes and comments from the last few years have gone. Unless he went on a 3 year unliking spree 😂😂

What tiktok is this? I seen her mentioned a while back on a fan page but there is no proof which makes me think it’s her and talia putting themselves out there 🧐
Can’t remember the fan page as so bloody many of them. It was in the comments of someone talking about Chloe and a girl does “I think he dating Bethany Moore as seen them together in Mykonos and stuff on her stories” what she means is Bethany and her mate followed him around like a lost puppy. There has been nothing on her stories

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
This will probably have you all turn against me but its bothering and has done for a while.

@jflurker93 I feel like you keep trying to outdo me with your smut against mine and its really put me off writing.

It happened in the JG thread and feels like its happening here.

I'm sure you dont mean to do it but it hurts my feelings to the point I really dont think I want to be here.

Sorry everyone one for bringing it up.

Enjoy the thread and I hope you girls get some content soon xx
I'm sure no one is trying to outdo anyone. You're both just doing what you enjoy and we appreciate it a lot. ❤ You both give us a lot of Mason joy. X

• Heart

kria

VIP Member
I know he is missing Lukey and Mase but saying he has pulled out because of his mental health is a bit extreme
‘His mental health and he has the flu’
I’ve only seen that he has the flu, nothing about mental health. They have to make a drama out of everything don’t they 🙄

Come on Mase if you’re well enough to be on instagram you’re well enough to provide some content.
Stop liking Aitch’s stuff and show us a nipple or something
View attachment 858162
We really should have messaged and asked for nudes yesterday when he was high.

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
This is me watching the football with Mr Rita… except I wish Mason would take off the long sleeves for once!!!

• Haha