Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nath texted her and told her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was actually going to say I could see her hitting up Nath for info lol. I agree though that no matter what, bit unacceptable for her to go around giving out information that he had obviously chosen not to share

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
i was watching this too… when he said his wisdom tooth I was like OH FFS πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Anything but the wisdom tooth 🀣

I was actually going to say I could see her hitting up Nath for info lol. I agree though that no matter what, bit unacceptable for her to go around giving out information that he had obviously chosen not to share
Anything for the clout! I’d have thought of something more impressive if I was her, at least made myself look good. β€˜Yeah his dick fell off from me bouncing on it all night!’ Imagine that πŸ₯΅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well we were all wrong. I put my hands up and say Steak Bake I’m very sorry. Bit crappy of you though to tell your loyal followers why he was out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone who mentions the twit again gets the finger of shame

She's a dick and irrelevant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tbf she got it wrong, so I’m not apologising. She said he had pain in his wisdom teeth. Tuchel said it was an infection. Not the same fake steak. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbf she got it wrong, so I’m not apologising. She said he had pain in his wisdom teeth. Tuchel said it was an infection. Not the same fake steak. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah next time you give Nath blowjobs for info on Mase at least make sure you get the information correct!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He may miss the England squad as need to see if has a reaction in next couple of days. May need surgery on his teeth. 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Mason, I’m due to have surgery on my teeth too.
We can recover together ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tuchel’s just confirmed it actually was a wisdom tooth keeping Mason out last week 🀣 damn you NPB why did you have to be right.
Wtaf so he missed the one game I went to because he had a sore tooth!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm not sorry for doubting her, I still think she's a colossal head πŸ–•πŸ»
I think she was probably messaging him all pally asking if he was alright, he was getting sick to the back wisdom teeth of her but as he's a nice person he sent a brief reply to get her to duck off and she's announced it to all 3 of her devoted followers.
And on that note, I'll say no more about the dumb sket

Screenshot_20211025-220635_Photos.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.