Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they could organise a fundraiser or start wearing wristbands… #fbcawareness #stopsexualising
The funny thing is half of them can’t spell sexualising. It’s normally always sexulising 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are apparently in meltdown on the fan pages, the Tink thread got a little much for me last night, so I’ve come back over the the safe space of Mase! 😂
I was loving the Chilly thread, but my main objective is to admire his arse, bulge and smile. The whole Kelsey things got a bit Crazy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was loving the Chilly thread, but my main objective is to admire his arse, bulge and smile. The whole Kelsey things got a bit Crazy. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same, someone mentioned their homework, and that was it for me! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ 💨💨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Look at the hashtag. Word is spreading. He looks fit as duck in this video though 😍😍 #stopsexulising

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somebody tell me why I’ve just been sent a voice note about work 🙃

I’m being trolled / haunted by the office.

Mason I’ve had enough.
Come and get me NOW.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Somebody tell me why I’ve just been sent a voice note about work 🙃

I’m being trolled / haunted by the office.

Mason I’ve had enough.
Come and get me NOW.
I feel your pain, I had to join a call for an hour on my first day off in ages, sorry can this place not cope without me for ONE day 🙃

Needless to say I haven’t done any of the housework I was planning to do 💅

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It was at that point I had to step back, look at the devastation I’d caused by originally posting that photo 😂🙈 and leave…
I do miss the bulge and abs and arse chat, it’s what I live for. I’ll bring it back. He has a good bulge/abs/arse it’d be a crime to ignore it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God. I signed up to a casting agency during covid and had an email to say they needed extras for waitresses for a Jimmy Saville show they’re filming in LLandudno 😑. Why do I not get emails to be extras in Sports Direct adverts!!?!

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
God. I signed up to a casting agency during covid and had an email to say they needed extras for waitresses for a Jimmy Saville show they’re filming in LLandudno 😑. Why do I not get emails to be extras in Sports Direct adverts!!?!
Jimmy….. Saville? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What in gods name

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erm… Jimmy Saville?! 🤣 didn’t he die about 10 years ago?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.