Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a friend send me this tonight. Can’t unsee that debs might of had a bit of lamps 23 years ago and bam mason. Two peas in a pod. 😂😂😂😂
Oh wow… Mason, behold your future face, it’s standing right beside you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HAPPY duck ME FRIDAY witches 💙

its freedom day 🎉 I am out of isolation!

to celebrate, tiktok thought I wanted to see voldy screeching yet another love song on my fyp. No thanks tiktok 🤦🏽‍♀️ Not letting that rain on my parade today

game day tomorrow! My first match back since masons hatrick (what a bloody day that was!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well good morning 🥵 we watched the match and as soon as I saw the interview I knew the tumblr teens would get it and I'm not disappointed! The first one 🔥

Happy Friday everyone! Today I'm finally getting my hair cut 🥳 after months of growing it for my wedding, I can now get rid of it! My hair is so thick, I'll probably feel a stone lighter, can't wait!
Hope everyone has a good day, the weekend is almost here! 💙

to celebrate, tiktok thought I wanted to see voldy screeching yet another love song on my fyp. No thanks tiktok 🤦🏽‍♀️ Not letting that rain on my parade today

game day tomorrow! My first match back since masons hatrick (what a bloody day that was!!)

Yay! Enjoy your freedom and I hope the match is another amazing one! For you as much as me because I'm at home to watch this one 😂

Screenshot_20211025-205103_Photos.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

You and Mason have been out of action at the same time and coming back for the same match…. Coincidence 🤔?

😉 Glad you are free, hope you enjoy tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning all. Thank duck it’s Friday! Hope you all manage to have a great day 😊

Do you think now that mason has a tiktok he looks at voldemort page?
Yes I do. To rip the absolute piss probably and laugh at her shrieking Adele to him. It’s his laugh for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well good morning 🥵 we watched the match and as soon as I saw the interview I knew the tumblr teens would get it and I'm not disappointed! The first one 🔥

Happy Friday everyone! Today I'm finally getting my hair cut 🥳 after months of growing it for my wedding, I can now get rid of it! My hair is so thick, I'll probably feel a stone lighter, can't wait!
Hope everyone has a good day, the weekend is almost here! 💙

Yay! Enjoy your freedom and I hope the match is another amazing one! For you as much as me because I'm at home to watch this one 😂

View attachment 847928
Are we the same person… also having my hair cut this weekend for the first time since my wedding, hoping it doesn’t resemble straw for much longer!

Happy Friday All! I’m currently sat in traffic, it’s currently taken me over an hour to do 10 miles of my commute, currently questioning my life choices about going to the office on a Friday, South East/London traffic sucks!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are we the same person… also having my hair cut this weekend for the first time since my wedding, hoping it doesn’t resemble straw for much longer!

Happy Friday All! I’m currently sat in traffic, it’s currently taken me over an hour to do 10 miles of my commute, currently questioning my life choices about going to the office on a Friday, South East/London traffic sucks!
Happy Haircut to us then!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.