Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MrsGrealish that was unreal!! 👏 I think you captured each of them perfectly, it was actually so believable. Sat with a big grin on my face and laughing from start to finish :ROFLMAO:💕 which I really needed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm glad I could give you ladies a good laugh. I literally only came up with that this morning, didnt think it would be such a hit. 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The fact that they could potentially (and in some cases probably do) read all the tit we come out with 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve just read the group chat again and the thought of Stonesy sat in the changing room reading all the smut out loud to Jack because he can’t manage the big words is cracking me up 🤣🤣🤣

Like a really perverted CBeebies bedtime story 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just read the group chat again and the thought of Stonesy sat in the changing room reading all the smut out loud to Jack because he can’t manage the big words is cracking me up 🤣🤣🤣

Like a really perverted CBeebies bedtime story 🤣🤣🤣
it’s the ‘you wot?’ Every time it just cracks me up… can just see that meme and him asking what an encyclopaedia is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m curious as to which one of us Mason’s going to manage to hunt down to arrange all of this 😂
I’ve just re-read it and it’s bloody brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m curious as to which one of us Mason’s going to manage to hunt down to arrange all of this 😂
I’ve just re-read it and it’s bloody brilliant!

it’s the ‘you wot?’ Every time it just cracks me up… can just see that meme and him asking what an encyclopaedia is 😂
I was actually howling at this 😭 it has to be spelled wot instead of what I fully read it in his voice 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.