Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

That’s exactly how I’d whip his ass as well 🤣 the chewing gum 🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Phewww there was a point where I was questioning my life choices! But I’ve remembered I’m a 27(+2) year old grown up who pays her rent mortgage 🤣
I question my life choices everyday, I’m older than you, married, 3 kids and have an imaginary 22 year old boyfriend who doesn’t even know I exist 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Phewww there was a point where I was questioning my life choices! But I’ve remembered I’m a 27(+2) year old grown up who pays her rent mortgage 🤣
You’re 27+2? I’m 21+8!

I feel like Mason… because 1 plus 9 makes 10

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what the last straw was for Mase, at what point did it go too far… be good to know for future sexualising 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.