Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all. Thank duck it’s Friday! Hope you all manage to have a great day 😊

Yes I do. To rip the absolute piss probably and laugh at her shrieking Adele to him. It’s his laugh for the day
Then he comes to see what’s going on here to give his ego a boost 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Little Nath comes on here and tells him after training what we all think of him. Nath is his little hype man
‘so you’ve tit yourself, you look like a smurf and a meerkat, you’re a bit chubby but on a positive note they think you have a big knob! Oh and the rest of it was about shwanking and fanny eggs!’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning, all! 💕

Happy haircuts @PunkRocker @Rodney2208

I’m off today for the first time in ages and I have plans to… do absolutely nothing at all 🥰 (after the necessary housework is done obvs - sad I’m not a WAG with a cleaner tbh)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I went food shopping without having had breakfast and now I’m sat in the car eating a massive cake! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We almost got to our destination. I hate long drives but at least I'm not the one driving. That will come soon and I'll moan here about it 😂😂
I’m going to enjoy warmish weather before going to Germany right when snow season begins 😂 and it's a long season.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Living the Friday dream, there, girl. That sounds utterly perfect :love:
Pack of two - I’ll probably have the other one for lunch 👍🏻🤣

Don’t come on here then… 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Good Morning! Happy Friday 🥰

I’ve woken up with a dead arm and only slighty groggy/tired from the jab but I still took the day off (I literally never have time off work so it’s a treat) so I’m going to have a duvet day and maybe write more of my story/smut!

Those gifs of Spicy 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.