Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Man Utd dont win today, anyone supporting City will get the worse smut for camping I can think up.

I'm ratty as duck today and my head hurts, Utd better bleeping win!!
Hey Mrs G that’s not fair, it’s bad enough my hubby plays for Utd. Maybe you could incorporate some derby rivalry into my smut 😜 ?

Very good 😂
Best I had was Chunky boy is feeling ill, security can't stop the stalkers but the FBC will!
Yours made me laugh!! He’s a skinny boy now though he’s lost some weight, might have dropped his love handles finally! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey Mrs G that’s not fair, it’s bad enough my hubby plays for Utd. Maybe you could incorporate some derby rivalry into my smut 😜 ?

Yours made me laugh!! He’s a skinny boy now though he’s lost some weight, might have dropped his love handles finally! 🤣
No win, no nice smut.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
🥺💙

8B1A95B4-6D00-47F8-917D-CD827ABFABE3.jpeg

My Lukey didn’t stop that ball reaching Bernardo on purpose 😉😉😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Stopppp Sancho on the paddleboard has done something to me I didn’t see this coming and I don’t like it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.