Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came up on my etsy adverts… search Mason Mount Baubles 😉
You're an angel! 💙 I'm ordering one right now, might get this one too as I'm a Chelsea Slut 😂

Screenshot_20211105-184811_Samsung Internet.jpg

ETA - I've ordered one but it looks like I'm her first sale so I'm dubious! I'll keep you all informed 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi! I had a lot of wine today and I'm about to have a lot of pasta 😂
Love the Christmas decorations you are all buying. I wish I could get some but in my family's tree, only one team is allowed. And let me tell you, we got a lot of stuff from the team there 🙈 how could I not be football-obsessed being raised by this family of weirdos.
And I just saw this and I don't think it's been posted by I might have missed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is LONG AF!
I swear sometimes I think I’m writing a book.

Hope the logistics at the end make sense and I also hope you like the last couple of lines, just for us FBC lot that don’t want cleaning up😅

I have to add @keylimepie gave me a few ideas for this one! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is LONG AF!

Hope the logistics at the end make sense and I also hope you like the last couple of lines, just for us FBC lot that don’t want cleaning up😅

The cum run at the end makes it even better

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm pretending this shot is just for me. 🥵 He knows I love the combo and need a smile. The hands are a bonus.

Screenshot_20211105-193110_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm pretending this shot is just for me. 🥵 He knows I love the combo and need a smile. The hands are a bonus.

View attachment 848871
I thought it was for me! Can we share? 🤣

This is LONG AF!

My kids are being irritating so haven’t had chance to read it yet but I notice Nath gets a mention 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought it was for me! Can we share? 🤣

My kids are being irritating so haven’t had chance to read it yet but I notice Nath gets a mention 🤣🤣🤣
Nathan is the cause of the argument 😂 chocolate stealing hobbit twit!

• Haha
This is LONG AF!

These are SO good! Loved the pettiness, can totally relate to how she annoyed him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is LONG AF!

So good! 👏🏻🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m sweating so much from his insta post that I’d melt the snow around him
Desperately trying to get rid of Mr TT to carry on the heat with some smut!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is LONG AF!

@jflurker93 It is perfect, you can't imagine how much I can relate to her love for her chocolates, I would be as petty! I was laughing at him discovering everything she had done and his messages!
Nathan being a little tit...@keylimepie really needs to collect him ;)
The logistics at the end were fantastic, tumblr teens might not understand them but totally on point.
I've really enjoyed it, and what a way to start my weekend! Thank you so much for posting it and sharing your talent with us❤❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.