Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Sweet little kitten’ 🤣🤣 bravo Mrs G! Wouldn’t have minded Mase being my first shag though 😂

A good 17 years ago you know 🤣🤣🤣 Mr E would argue that it’s grown back though the lack of funky time he gets 😂
Remember, I did that in like 10 seconds. If I took longer I could have written a cringe fest. 69 in the back seat while is ploughs his dick into you from behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Then he’d run the hoover round and stick some washing on, do a food shop…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember, I did that in like 10 seconds. If I took longer I could have written a cringe fest. 69 in the back seat while is ploughs his dick into you from behind.

Is that while you’re looking at him or staring longingly out the window? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the while staring lovingly into your eyes…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bringing out my old fave.

FBC huffed and stumbled off the bed. She lumbered towards the door, but instead of opening it, she was pushed roughly against the door, a solid body pressed against her.

"Lift your arms and press your palms against the door." Mason demanded. He knew how turned on she got when he used his low, commanding voice on her. When she complied, he rewarded her by palming her breasts, but never touching her bare skin. "I never said I wouldn't duck you. Now, how best to punish you."

When his hand caressed her thigh, teasingly close to her sex, she let out a little whimper. For that she was punished with a sharp swat to her right buttock.

"Don't make a sound until I give you permission." He ordered. "I've decided to not let you orgasm tonight. I'm going to duck you, but you won’t scream, and you won’t cum. I forbid it. Understand?"

FBC merely nodded.

Mason nipped at the skin of her neck, licking the delicate flesh. "What a delectable creature you are. How I would enjoy my teammates watching as I pound and pound you. How you beg me for more every time. You'd like that wouldn't you, bleep?"

The idea of an audience while they made wild love, excited her more than she cared to admit, but she nodded anyway.

His hands pulled up the lower part of her not-quite-a dress above her hips, delighted at the lack of underwear. His hands roamed over her thighs and backside, occasionally swatting it to see the pink tinge of her skin. "And would you like them to duck you?" He whispered in her ear.

She shook her head and turned to get a quick glimpse at him. Just from the look on his face, her legs trembled in excitement over what was to come.

"There's a good bleep." He kissed her shoulder gently as a reward. "I might let you cum tonight."

FBC struggled to keep quiet when one finger slid into her vagina. Frustratingly, Mason made no move.

"I know how much you want my fingers to duck you, but you must earn it." He slipped another finger into her vagina, just to ensure she would play his little game. "If I agreed, which of my teammates would you like to duck?"

FBC's forehead hit the door as she tried desperately to control herself. "Chilly."

"My sweet bleep. You clearly have a type." Mason chuckled. "Would you let him touch you as I do?" He growled when she nodded. "Would you let him bend over the desk and duck you into oblivion as I do?"

"Y…yes." FBC couldn't take it anymore. She was dripping wet, and his fingers twitched inside of her deliberately.

Mason sniffed her, using his free hand to palm her breasts roughly. "Call me, Chilly. Would you like one last nasty duck before you marry Mason?"

"Oh, duck yes." She breathed out.

"I don't believe you."

She was achy with need, and she'd do anything to make him duck her. "Yes!" She screamed. "duck me like the bleep that I am. duck me, Chilly."

Mason snarled and ripped at the flimsy fabric of her dress, exposing her breasts, while entering her roughly. She didn't want gentle so she wouldn't get it. He gripped onto her hips forcefully snapping her back to him in quick rhythm. It was hard and deep, and FBC's cries of pleasure only spurred him on.

FBC's body felt weightless as wave after wave of pleasure hit her head on. Her hair and breasts moved in perfect rhythm with his perfect, masterful strokes and her shoulder knocked against the door awkwardly. She gasped when a hand moved to her throat, not pressing but a delightful pressure.

He nipped her ear and kissed her neck. "Does Mason duck you like this?"

"No." FBC cried, willing herself not to cum.

"Would you like Kai to duck you like this?" He growled as he slammed into her desperately.

"Yes!" She screamed. "Oh duck, yes."

"What about Ruben?"

That was it! She couldn't stop what was happening. Her whole body went rigid and the scream that threatened to come seem to get stuck in her throat. Suddenly it roared out. "Yes! I want to duck them all!"

Mason wrapped his arms around her possessively and desperately thrusted into her, the rhythm he once had, had gone and he moved wildly, until that familiar feeling burned in his groin. With one last thrust, he came into her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

FBC huffed and stumbled off the bed. She lumbered towards the door, but instead of opening it, she was pushed roughly against the door, a solid body pressed against her.

"Lift your arms and press your palms against the door." Mason demanded. He knew how turned on she got when he used his low, commanding voice on her. When she complied, he rewarded her by palming her breasts, but never touching her bare skin. "I never said I wouldn't duck you. Now, how best to punish you."

When his hand caressed her thigh, teasingly close to her sex, she let out a little whimper. For that she was punished with a sharp swat to her right buttock.

"Don't make a sound until I give you permission." He ordered. "I've decided to not let you orgasm tonight. I'm going to duck you, but you won’t scream, and you won’t cum. I forbid it. Understand?"

FBC merely nodded.

Mason nipped at the skin of her neck, licking the delicate flesh. "What a delectable creature you are. How I would enjoy my teammates watching as I pound and pound you. How you beg me for more every time. You'd like that wouldn't you, bleep?"

The idea of an audience while they made wild love, excited her more than she cared to admit, but she nodded anyway.

His hands pulled up the lower part of her not-quite-a dress above her hips, delighted at the lack of underwear. His hands roamed over her thighs and backside, occasionally swatting it to see the pink tinge of her skin. "And would you like them to duck you?" He whispered in her ear.

She shook her head and turned to get a quick glimpse at him. Just from the look on his face, her legs trembled in excitement over what was to come.

"There's a good bleep." He kissed her shoulder gently as a reward. "I might let you cum tonight."

FBC struggled to keep quiet when one finger slid into her vagina. Frustratingly, Mason made no move.

"I know how much you want my fingers to duck you, but you must earn it." He slipped another finger into her vagina, just to ensure she would play his little game. "If I agreed, which of my teammates would you like to duck?"

FBC's forehead hit the door as she tried desperately to control herself. "Chilly."

"My sweet bleep. You clearly have a type." Mason chuckled. "Would you let him touch you as I do?" He growled when she nodded. "Would you let him bend over the desk and duck you into oblivion as I do?"

"Y…yes." FBC couldn't take it anymore. She was dripping wet, and his fingers twitched inside of her deliberately.

Mason sniffed her, using his free hand to palm her breasts roughly. "Call me, Chilly. Would you like one last nasty duck before you marry Mason?"

"I don't believe you."

She was achy with need, and she'd do anything to make him duck her. "Yes!" She screamed. "duck me like the bleep that I am. duck me, Chilly."

Mason snarled and ripped at the flimsy fabric of her dress, exposing her breasts, while entering her roughly. She didn't want gentle so she wouldn't get it. He gripped onto her hips forcefully snapping her back to him in quick rhythm. It was hard and deep, and FBC's cries of pleasure only spurred him on.

FBC's body felt weightless as wave after wave of pleasure hit her head on. Her hair and breasts moved in perfect rhythm with his perfect, masterful strokes and her shoulder knocked against the door awkwardly. She gasped when a hand moved to her throat, not pressing but a delightful pressure.

"Would you like Kai to duck you like this?" He growled as he slammed into her desperately.

"What about Ruben?"

That was it! She couldn't stop what was happening. Her whole body went rigid and the scream that threatened to come seem to get stuck in her throat. Suddenly it roared out. "Yes! I want to duck them all!"

Mason wrapped his arms around her possessively and desperately thrusted into her, the rhythm he once had, had gone and he moved wildly, until that familiar feeling burned in his groin. With one last thrust, he came into her.
Honestly this is sensational. The idea of being teased like this is 🔥

My only problem is if a guy actually said i’m gonna duck you but i’m not gonna let you cum in real life… I’d tell him to get fucked 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly this is sensational. The idea of being teased like this is 🔥

My only problem is if a guy actually said i’m gonna duck you but i’m not gonna let you cum in real life… I’d tell him to get fucked 😂😂😂
I have to confess this wasnt even Mason smut originally. It was part of a Star Trek I wrote, but I thought it worked so well for Daddy Mase.

And yeah, I would be mightily fucked off if I was denied an orgasms.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

FBC merely nodded.

"I don't believe you."

"What about Ruben?"

I finished reading it about 5 mins ago but I’m still feeling it 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

FBC merely nodded.

"I don't believe you."

"What about Ruben?"

#ChelseaSlut

I remember loving this the first time you posted it, it still just as amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lukaku. If that is him, shows he has a cold and not a pissing tooth ache

Canteen ladies getting some broth into him. I’d rather stay ill. 😂😂
In the most respectful way to Miss.Chelsea Dinner lady…. That tit looks like sink water.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Evening all.

I'm in love with this new interview and all the stills from it. 🥰🥰

Also. I want this attitude and I want it now. 🥵

Screenshot_20211103-173847_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Evening all.

I'm in love with this new interview and all the stills from it. 🥰🥰

Also. I want this attitude and I want it now. 🥵

View attachment 844986
this has always been one of my favorite pictures...little bit of fluffy hair, little bit of scruff, duck me eyes, and full on cocky Daddy 🥵

• Heart
I am home from the hairdressers at last 😴😴

However the blue came out FINALLY! 🥰

Now I want my tea and smut!

this has always been one of my favorite pictures...little bit of fluffy hair, little bit of scruff, duck me eyes, and full on cocky Daddy 🥵
bleeping hell he is so fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.