Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only words I want to hear from Mase during sex are ‘witch! What a save!
bleeping hell!’

And that sweat running down his nose has just finished me… 🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve never been called ‘darling, sweetheart, princess or kitten’ in a sexual way. What is it with these names. Makes me want to literally vomit in my mouth 🤣 hate being called darling/sweetheart/love anyway! Imagine trying to get down with Mason in the back of the car, he calls you sweetheart and the eyes in the back of your head that keep looking at him despite facing forward no longer know where to look 🤣
You know one day I'm gonna write a smut fic with every word all of you hate in it. :ROFLMAO:

I dont like fics that have "Y/n" in it. It puts me right off and x/reader fics.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this mason. Sounds like his laugh 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You know one day I'm gonna write a smut fic with every word all of you hate in it. :ROFLMAO:

I’d put up with darlin and maybe even kitten if he called me witch after 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

🤣🤣 she’s making notes for the next one. ‘Princess Darling Kitten’. I don’t mind the ‘y/n’ ones; my brain automatically changes it to my name now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣 she’s making notes for the next one. ‘Princess Darling Kitten’. I don’t mind the ‘y/n’ ones; my brain automatically changes it to my name now
Mason looked into Eden's bright green orbs, as he tenderly tickled her pleasure button. "You're dping so well for me, my sweet little kitten."

"Go gentle on me." Eden begged. "I'm still a virgin.

"I will treat you as if you were a delicate flower." He promised.

Excuse me, ladies.

I need to go and vomit now. :sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Maybe Lil Nath made if for him for his packed lunch and he doesn’t want to hurt his feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Oi, take a video of me with this soup so it looks like I ate it, then I can bin it and get a sandwich’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mason looked into Eden's bright green orbs, as he tenderly tickled her pleasure button. "You're dping so well for me, my sweet little kitten."

Excuse me, ladies.

When was the last time you were a virgin @Eden246 ? 👀

• Haha

Excuse me, ladies.

‘Sweet little kitten’ 🤣🤣 bravo Mrs G! Wouldn’t have minded Mase being my first shag though 😂

When was the last time you were a virgin @Eden246 ? 👀
A good 17 years ago you know 🤣🤣🤣 Mr E would argue that it’s grown back though the lack of funky time he gets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Sweet little kitten’ 🤣🤣 bravo Mrs G! Wouldn’t have minded Mase being my first shag though 😂
You’d deffo have had one of those elusive first time orgasms that all the smuts talk about 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.