Mason Mount #35 Apparently Mason has a sore tooth but only NPB knows the truth….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying at “fat Daddy” that needs to be in the next title

• Haha
Reactions: 6
my ex had a big nose and a very nice 🍆
it’s the only reason i put up with crappy ass for so long 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Feet size, for the most part, have to do with height. So that would be pretty unfair for shorter guys that don't look like they're wearing clown shoes 😂
And I was once with a very tall guy with massive feet...but other things weren't massive. So 🤷‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
nah just a massive prick! 😥

should I have read this whilst having a brew waiting my bleach to develop in the salon? nope!

I’m sweating 🥵
Although one complaint - why is the person in the story complaining that getting into the back seat is uncomfortable? I wouldn’t give a tit about personal comfort if sexual activities with Daddy were on offer!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sweating 🥵
Although one complaint - why is the person in the story complaining that getting into the back seat is uncomfortable? I wouldn’t give a tit about personal comfort if sexual activities with Daddy were on offer!
😂😂😂 I kept getting confused when it said she had her back on his chest but he was looking in her eyes… but I just went with it.

Enjoyed that she left him hanging at the end too. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂 I kept getting confused when it said she had her back on his chest but he was looking in her eyes… but I just went with it.

Enjoyed that she left him hanging at the end too. LOL

And also, I’m adding ‘darlin’ to the list of smut words I dislike…

I was quite relieved when she told him to shush! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

the shush made me laugh as it’s something i’d say… shut up you’re distracting me mason😂

I have been known to cover someone’s mouth when they were doing too much talking in bed. shut the hell up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

I’ve never been called ‘darling, sweetheart, princess or kitten’ in a sexual way. What is it with these names. Makes me want to literally vomit in my mouth 🤣 hate being called darling/sweetheart/love anyway! Imagine trying to get down with Mason in the back of the car, he calls you sweetheart and the eyes in the back of your head that keep looking at him despite facing forward no longer know where to look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the shush made me laugh as it’s something i’d say… shut up you’re distracting me mason😂

I have been known to cover someone’s mouth when they were doing too much talking in bed. shut the hell up
Same. The less we talk, the better. They can only mess it up by talking too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.