Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already walked past a Newcastle player in town. It’s a sign that I attract them out and about….

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t even care what he wears at this point.
He’s still FIT and I still want to marry him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think this is one of the reasons I’m so obsessed, you can see the genuine kindness in his face and eyes it’s not just faked 😭

especially when you compare it with his Scammer Stevie smile
I would say he's a good egg, but kind of scared of where you guys will take that 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The person with the password is making a habit of cocking up the posts, I'm sure this is the 3rd time she's deleted and reposted something. Time for your P45 Butternips!

Me in Daddy’s DM’s applying to be a password holder…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
random question will Chelsea be coaching it up to Newcastle? Or train? X

random question will Chelsea be coaching it up to Newcastle? Or train? X
I think they fly. I remember him saying something in an interview about flying home from Manchester so I'd assume they'll also do that to Newcastle.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

it’s all I’ve thought about

I think they fly. I remember him saying something in an interview about flying home from Manchester so I'd assume they'll also do that to Newcastle.
I thought they might it’s a bit if a journey by road or train x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah, that's a bit too far to go by bus. And also important to come back quickly after the match to celebrate Halloween and stuff. In the same places I'll be celebrating, for example. That'd be fun (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.