Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they fly. I remember him saying something in an interview about flying home from Manchester so I'd assume they'll also do that to Newcastle.
I read that as literal flying then 😅😅

In that case, I will get my trolly dolly outfit and act like the one from 365 days. Stress relief Daddy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is beautiful. I won’t hear anything other than he is an amazing person
I actually almost cried 🥺

Well I’m home and all caught up. Didn’t visit Cobham, couldn’t stand to be in the car with the kids any longer than was completely necessary. 😣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Gals I’m hormonal and emotional and this picture has tipped me over the edge 😭 wtf is wrong with me 😂
I wept a fair bit at all the posts about it, it’s such a brilliant cause and props to Mase for supporting it and being vocal about it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok so I need a Mase cut out to up my manifesting game…

269059F2-05CE-4DB4-88B4-E08B2BD3EB69.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wept a fair bit at all the posts about it, it’s such a brilliant cause and props to Mase for supporting it and being vocal about it
Aside from his looks, you can’t not like him for all he does. Love that he’s so humble and generous with his time. (I know a lot of footballers are and they do a lot that goes unnoticed but for the purposes of the thread I’m basing this solely on Mase 🥰).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s not me but I’d like his bulge, especially the D 🤣 good video though 🥵
But did you notice that the person tagged him in the video?? Yeah Hun. He’s really going to appreciate the crotch shots of himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spelling correctly really isn’t a big deal on tiktok is it…
It’s not me as I know bulge is spelt without the D 😂😂
eta: I also wouldn’t be stupid enough to tag him in me saying I wanted to suck him
But did you notice that the person tagged him in the video?? Yeah Hun. He’s really going to appreciate the crotch shots of himself 😂
I didn’t notice this! 🤣
I’ve just read that apparently that account is that Hollie girl that everyone is always talking about on there. I’m going to ask my 14 year old for more info on who the duck she is and why mason should be so scared of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Spelling correctly really isn’t a big deal on tiktok is it…

I didn’t notice this! 🤣
I’ve just read that apparently that account is that Hollie girl that everyone is always talking about on there. I’m going to ask my 14 year old for more info on who the duck she is and why mason should be so scared of her.
Who’s Hollie? I’ve not long been on TikTok so I am unfamiliar. Is it a Randy teen begging to be noticed?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

He took his brother with him…these photos have melted me

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who’s Hollie? I’ve not long been on TikTok so I am unfamiliar. Is it a Randy teen begging to be noticed?
I’m a bit clueless with tiktok too but since Mase joined I’ve seen lots of vids and comments about her. From what I can work out, yes she’s a very randy teen.

I need to marry him now please…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel I could identify as Hollie lately 🤣 I’m Randy, just not a teen, desperate to be noticed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember reading about a girl called Hollie once. Someone said she was a psycho who was saying that Mason was her boyfriend or something like that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.