Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kepa saying in every interview he just wants to help the team I didn’t realise that included dressing them 😂
I swear every time Mason takes a layer off, there’s guaranteed to be another layer underneath. It’s like a never ending Russian doll of clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do feel a bit sorry for him that he is going to be exposed to so much that he was blissfully unaware of previously 😂😂
Phoning Deccers like why didn’t you warn me?! “Sorry mate I wasn’t searching for edits of your bulge”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just can't hear the word 'randy' without pissing myself 🤣

I was going to say horny but I didn’t want to write that word for someone who is likely 14 😂😂

Steak Bake showed Him everything, remember?
Steak Bake is a compulsive liar 😂😂

Phoning Deccers like why didn’t you warn me?! “Sorry mate I wasn’t searching for edits of your bulge”
Butternips might enjoy this job after all with being tagged in bulge pics. Something to make her less crabby 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was going to say horny but I didn’t want to write that word for someone who is likely 14 😂😂

Steak Bake is a compulsive liar 😂😂

Butternips might enjoy this job after all with being tagged in bulge pics. Something to make her less crabby 😂😂
Steak bake and lying? I think you’ve got crossed wires there pal 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe he is protecting himself by just letting the person with the password do all the work, he appears in the tiktoks but still hasn’t actually ever been on there. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who's kid is this? I assume you use more PG language around the family 🤣

View attachment 835722
Probably mine 😂😂😂 When the whole I love Mason thing was outed, my 14 year old looked at me in disgust, the 9 year old was excited and kept asking of he was my boyfriend and could he get us tickets! The 4 year old couldn’t give a frig either way 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.