Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The face glow up yes, the hair no thank you! 🙈

Oh Punkie, you know I love the Daddy cut.

HOWEVER, we get the best of both worlds at the moment as it’s flat when he’s playing but fluffy off the pitch so… current hair can stay!

I also love @StephenTJackson when they pop in 😂😂

I might round some gays up from twitter, point them in the FBC direction!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Proper snort laughing at the washing machine!
I was in m&s food this morning and they had a “I’m new try me” sign - so I took a look and it was called spicy rice 🍚- I did a little snort laugh and the old lady near me gave me a right look 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My best mate is gay and the only person I'll really talk to about Mason (and Jack and most of the England squad) outside of you guys. The conversations are nothing but filth. He'd fit right in here. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

HOWEVER, we get the best of both worlds at the moment as it’s flat when he’s playing but fluffy off the pitch so… current hair can stay!

I do know that you're crazy 😘😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Here’s a sneaky look! ❤
This is going to keep me going all day. My reward for all my hard work 🤥.

I may have even figured out by then why Winston keeps barking at me. He is fed, watered and been outside. I let him out but he then just stood outside barking at me.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is beautiful. I won’t hear anything other than he is an amazing person

He is so nice, I really like when players do stuff like that. The was they put those smiles in little kids (and adults) always makes me so happy ❤

Butternips, look at him!! Does that look like an arrogant guy?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I'm a lurker here mostly, because you lot are so rapid I just can't keep up with the thread. But I'm always here and always want more of that Mason dick and petty smile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.