Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you going to hate me for saying I actually love these flame trousers 😭😭
I had a pair of those when I was 10. That was 16 years ago 😂😂 I used to really love them, though. My parents thought they were the ugliest thing.

Happy Friday everyone! Busy day for me. Workout, actual work, stalking footballers,... 😂 :m

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are you going to hate me for saying I actually love these flame trousers 😭😭
The trousers are very… interesting. If I was at Thorpe Park I would probably have noticed the trousers first not realising it was Mason and took the piss 😂😂 They are not part of an outfit if you are wanting to be subtle and go unnoticed anywhere 😂
@nellyloz123 definitely a ode to the bus!!! A entire FBC friendly outfit!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning all 💙

Have that Butternips!!! Not so arrogant now is he.

BRB just crying myself to sleep thst he’s not my boyfriend
He’s such a babe. I want him to be my babe 💙 enjoy ‘duck me Friday’ everyone; especially you @nellyloz123 find our man and get him on that bus! If anyone catches on that their driving to Newcastle today let me know. I’ll go and hang out by the motorway with a sign for him 🤣

I feel like the trousers match the hoody? I saw a pic and it looked like there was a bit of orange logo on the left hand side… evidence added below…

802E613B-6D98-42A5-BACD-C3AF69E60716.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all 💙

He’s such a babe. I want him to be my babe 💙 enjoy ‘duck me Friday’ everyone; especially you @nellyloz123 find our man and get him on that bus! If anyone catches on that their driving to Newcastle today let me know. I’ll go and hang out by the motorway with a sign for him 🤣

I feel like the trousers match the hoody? I saw a pic and it looked like there was a bit of orange logo on the left hand side… evidence added below…

View attachment 835003
How many layers does he want?? He must have been sweating because it wasn’t exactly freezing last night 😂😂

• Haha
How many layers does he want?? He must have been sweating because it wasn’t exactly freezing last night 😂😂

He must feel the cold even when it’s mild 🤣 Or his snood and hat were probably to try and disguise himself. Didn’t work though did it Mase 🤣

• Haha

He must feel the cold even when it’s mild 🤣 Or his snood and hat were probably to try and disguise himself. Didn’t work though did it Mase 🤣
I feel the trousers would have brought attention to him 😂😂 he looks like he’s about to climb Everest with that amount of layers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was going well until I saw the trousers 😐
Why, Mase, why?
Is it really that difficult to find black plain ones? Or once you become famous your fashion sense goes down the drain?

Ahaha I’m all of a sudden AWAKE

Morning everyone!
Thank you all! Im so excited for my daddy weekend!
also, these are quite clearly drag bus driver trousers?? 🔥🔥🔥
View attachment 834996
Hope you really enjoy the weekend! And crossing my fingers so you can see him up close!! 🤞🤞

Look, he clearly is really cold sensitive. During winter I have to wear gloves a lot because my fingernails are usually getting blue but....one thing is that and another is to wear so many layers that one would think you are living in Siberia during the coldest day of the year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning everyone! Happy duck Me Friday! 💙
Glad I didn't see those Twitter pics before I went to sleep 😂 Whoever made them really should have used a picture that matched the mood of being naked with your dick out, the broad grins are very unrealistic 🤣

I'm off to get my nails done today, I've asked Mason what colour but he said he couldn't give a flying duck! 🤣 Also having a facial later - oi oi! 😉🤣

Have a good day everyone! 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning all 💙

View attachment 835003
Great spot - It is a matching tracksuit…. 😳

It is a matching tracksuit…. 😳
2C550FAF-4D93-441E-A8A4-9EF96CE7DD85.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If mason needs anyone to keep him warm, I’m the person!

Newcastle away tomorrow! Let’s hope voldy don’t show her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.